Chapter Two-Issues

Beep Beep Beep

OMG I can't believe it's already Monday, I say to myself as I flung my drunken body of the couch and stretch as far as these sexy limbs can go.

“Mum, where did you put my uniform?” I screamed at the top of my lungs, from the top of the stairs. The moment I come out the shower I realize my mum still hasn’t dropped it off.

“Mum, are you there?” I say while creeping down the stairs and notice that no one is in the house.

 THE CHURCH BELL RINGS

"Oh great, you decide to divorce today, why today out of all, i'm missing out on the trip to the movie premiere!" I declared as my unpredictable mum replied,"Be quiet Britanya William Vaughn, otherwise the priest will kick you out, and besides it wasn't my fault your dads interested in other ladies all of a sudden!"

I sat there in boredom as the priest says his prayers on slow mode... And i almost fall asleep until SNAP my mum goes and gives her good byes, coma back home, packed up her things and left, just like that.It was as if she was never here. I held back hurtful tears and from this day on wards, I will always remember that this is the day my mum was taken away from me.

CHLOES POV

“What’s wrong Britney, it’s like the cat got your tongue and normally your bullying other kids or applying more lip-gloss, but now, your just sitting there, no expressions across your face.”I exclaimed, trying to show sympathy for her. She seems lifeless, like something is missing; torn out of her life. I need to find out; I’m her best friend, Right?

“Britney what’s wro-” “Enough ok, you’re just shooting questions after questions and it’s driving me crazy!” She cut my question off with a click of anger.

“Sorry brit, but I just want to know what’s going on.” I replied, scared if she thinks I’m nosy.

She sighs and proclaims”Ok the thing is my Mum and Dad had an argument and now my Mum divorced my Dad” she paused and took a breathe in and says “She’s gone!”

She burst into soft tears and ran off, leaving me with a whole load of emotions.

She’s probably gone to do her make-up or sat in the cubicle and locked herself up with all her emotions surrounding her... In the toilet, weird right?

BRITNEYS POV

i bunked school for two days but decide to come today.

English was good apart from the fact Chloe’s continuous questioning as she asks and asks until I finally cut her off ”Enough ok, you’re just shooting questions after questions and it’s driving me crazy!” I yelled, anger spread across my ‘Once used to be’ beautiful face as she quietened her voice and said “Sorry Brit but I just wanted to know what’s going on”

I sighed and replied with the news. After I said so, she showed some sympathy as I ran inside towards the bathroom and locked myself up, “it’s ok, I’m alone in here, no-one to say anything to me, completely and utterly alone”, Until...

“Uh, hello, who’s in here, is it Britney, Um, is it Britney?” Said Tony, the SLUT.

I said in annoyance, “What do you want and anyway what are you even doing in the girls toilets?”I said with a smirk no-one could see.

“Oh um sorry “He said, probably burning red, cute. Oh, I, mean now, noo way is he cute. Few.

 TONYS POV

I am walking down the school hallway when I hear Britney, or someone like her, crying.

I dare myself to go in the girl’s toilet. “Uh, hello, who’s in here, is it Britney, Um, is it Britney?”

I say, manning up to kinda show my inner self. She replies angrily and I run out, keeping my inner wolf in and restrain the thought of her hating me.

I start calming myself down and walk to next class as I bump into Chloe.

“Have you seen Britney anywhere, she’ been upset all day?” I blink in confusion, that’s why she was crying!

“Oh, she was crying in the toilets” Her face enlightens as she thanks me “Thank you so much Tony, you’re the best!”She ran off and my face was star struck for two reasons:

1) Britney is crying for a serious reason.

2) Chloe, who once used to fancy me, said I’m the best!

“Woohoo, get in!” I say as everyone stares at me and I go red, bright red.

Chloe and Britney soon come into class, with Britney looking motionless alongside Chloe who seemed to catch the bug as well.

CHLOES POV

I head down to the bathroom, after Tony cherished the news to me, and find Britney doing her make-up.

She notices me in the mirror and tries to hide herself as I walk up to her, gently comfort her and we both break down into tears. I say “Look, let’s go to class and I’ll come round your house and we’ll watch a movie and have a pamper evening, alright!”

She nods and wipes her make-up off.”Today’s the only day I will not wear make-up, tomorrow, maybe and anyways there’s only one lesson left till we meet up”. I say, “What about Jaden? Aren’t you worried if he finds you dead looking?”

“No, I don’t care about love any more, there just any point.”

I Head into class with  Britney. Everyone looks up , shocked to see Britney with no make-up and puffy eyes. That's when I realize I have no make-up on too, oh well, we've both got the flu.

I also notice Jaden is getting put of by me too. I guess there's no love for the both of us.

BRITNEY'S POV

After school I go home and relax myself before getting the pamper essentials ready and the movie set up.

I sit myself down and stare up onto the memorial on my ceiling. When my Mum and Dad moved in with me just 3 months old, Mum and Dad painted the ceiling together, holding hands, and wrote

"Forever will our family stay

Cherishing moments everyday

But one day we'll soon all be up 

Above in a land of family love"

I shiver to the thought that the whole message might be true, how can it? My Mum is gone. At least I have my Dad.

DING DONG

"Chloe!" I say happily as she jumps in for a hug.

We soon settle down and start the movie:Titanic. Perfect for the mood were in.

We start to cry in one of the scenes as we both say"I know so".

After the movie, we pop on our bath robes and cool our eyes down with slices of fresh cucumber.

“Ahh!” We both say and relax while Chloe says,

“You know, we haven’t done this in years, normally we’ll be partying or drinking but this, this is more the real us” I nod in agreement and the day ends there.  

AN: if any of you have been through Britney's experience, hold on tight and move forward in life not back otherwise everything will go wrong, especially love.

HEY EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE UPDATED BUT YOU KNOW I’LL TRY AND MAKE IT LONGER ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU XOX

XOX