Chapter Three- The Introduction

MELISSA MAYNARDS POV

The paparazzi once again bang on our windows screaming. “Why are you moving Connor?”And “We won’t be able to see you Connor?” Connor, Connor, Connor, always about the infamous Connor Maynard.

The pop singer now with a little sister, me, and no dad. My Mum decides we move downtown e.g., London.

“Oh why do we have to move, I have so many fans here, I’d hate to see them turn away and disown the Maynard crew!” said my brother, tired of doing an interview on BBC 1 Radio.

“I don’t know, ask mum, she’s the one who killed dad” I replied, sighing whilst looking at a picture of us at the beach, things were so happy back then, now everything changed when Mum found out Dad cheated on her on her. Oh, if only my parents were loving to one another.

I start to pack up seeing as though I'm moving in 2 weeks and there's no point in me leaving everything till last as my mum has a very strong belief in things getting over and done with. 

We arrive at around 2pm, a journey full of silence. I like the neighbourhood; it’s not full of paparazzi and camera-flicking fans. My house, a massive old heap of crap, Great!

I look opposite the house to see my new school: Bradlington high, even from the sparse bricks of the walls, I can tell it is not a-mazing. I can tell it's full of diva and major drama queens. I shut my eyes and wait to expect the unexpected...

8:00 AM, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!

Oh great, late for school on my first day, not cool, soo not cool.

I drag my slim body out of my California king bed and pick out my outfit. Mustard blouse with forest green leggings, I know right, a bit daring for the first day but I want to make myself shine, like my infamous brother. I quickly ruffle up a waterfall braid and out I come, ready and set for the day ahead.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL....

"Welcome to Bradlington High, Melissa Maynard. Today you will experience the well-being of our school." well.. the principle was already a total beg. I said, "Thank you Mr Waxler." 

I walk to the back of the new, busy class. Eyes watching my every move, a slow murmur of chattering teens, commentating on my outfit and my hair. This is intense, Really intense.

I sit myself down and-woah, they all turn their heads towards me, at the same time, same second. I hear one girl say,"Whos the new girl, sir?"

END OF CHAPTER 3,

GUYS  I KNOW ITS QUITE SHORT BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE CHAPTER 4 LONGER, I WANTED TO LEAVE THIS ON HANGING ♥♥♥♥

 VOTE COMMENT ND FOLLOW :)