Close every door

This song is from the musical Joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat. I would suggest starting it soon after reading this very important peice of text:

I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES I HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY LATELY WITH REHERSALS, HOMEWORK AND MY BIRTHDAY!!!! I WILL BE UPDATING EVERYTHING VERY SOON SO HOLD ON, I PROMISE. BY THE WAY MY BIRTHDAYS ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please start music when i suggest)

The scientist had gone to far this time, Rythian thought. Not only had he endangered Zoey's life and planted a bomb under his house, he had gone and impresioned him under his so called ' castle'. To Rythian it was just a place where he tourted poor souls into what he called 'helping science'. He had left Zoey one day to go collect some berries and a little peice of meat (for teep.) Suddenly, he had sprung from nowhere and captured Rythian, placing some sort of device on him to stop his magic, sadly he still hadn't taken it off. Duncan had thrown him in a dark and dingy cell with only a candle for light, he was all alone. 

If that wasn't bad enough that he was trapped in the stuffy cell but when Duncan got his goon's to dress him down into a white lioncloth. Rythian was freezing but he did what Duncan wasn't expecting. He sang,unknown to Duncan his singing was not for comfort, it was a cry for help. Duncanwas watching Rythian through a window which was tinted so only he could see the otherside.

( Start)

The wind whistled passed Rythian and he hugged himself tighter, the darkness setting in. He sank to the floor, sadness in his eyes and stared at a random wall. His face clear to Duncan.

"Close every door to me, hide all the world from me.Bar all the windows and block out the light. Do what you want with me, hate me and laugh at me. Darken my day time and torture my night." Rythian sat on his knees and looked up. "If my life were important, I would ask will i live or die, but I know the answers life out of this world." Sadly Rythian sank back down laying his hands infront of him. He started singing again.

"Close every door to me, kep those I love from me, children of minecraft are never alone. For I know I shall find, my own peice of mind. For I have been promised a land of my own." Rythian gave a small smile and looked up to see what he was hoping for. Spirits. Duncan watched in a mixture of amazement and horror as faint spirits of children danced round Rythian like he was a fire, repeting his song in their own creepy tone, giving him the chills. Duncan watched as Rythian stood slowly, smiling  at the spirits, circling around to get a look at them all. Sadly he sat back down as they stopped.

"Just give me a number, instead of my name, forget all about me and let me decay. I do not matter, i'm only one person, destroy me completely then throw me away." Rythian stood up. "If my life were important I would ask will I live or die but I know the answers lie far from this world." Rythian turned his body slightly to face the wall duncan was behind and gripped the bar. "Close every door to me, keep those I love from me, children of minecraft are never alone." Rythian stared into Duncan's eyes. "For I know I shall find, my own peice of mind. For I have been promised a land of my own." Duncan watched uselessly as the spirits took the bars and the magic stopper thinginy away and vanished. Surely Rythian couldn't see through the tinted window. Rythian walked over to the wall and with his mind blew it up!!! (IK exagerration.)

With one last look to the wall Rythian jumped through the wall, with only his lioncloth to keep him warm