Rayon's party

Destiny P.O.V

Today is my baby 3rd BIRTHDAY. I think I'm more excited than he is. I just can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. But anyways I had a lot to do. So when I got up I hopped in the shower for like 15 mins. When I got got I took care of my hygiene then dried off. Then I put on my clothes. I was dressed in black nike pro leggings, a black shirt dress that looks like a shirt now cause of my belly, with my white and black nike slides.

After I was dressed I went over to jimmy to wake him up but he was already up. So I just kissed him and went to the birthday boy up.

When I got to rayon room he was up and on his iPad. But instead of him looking happy and super excited he looked sad and down.

Me: baby what's wrong? *walks over to him and sits down*

Rayon: nothing *lays one my belly and cry*

Me: baby what's wrong? *rubs his head*

Rayon: I asked my dad did he know what today was and he said "just another day" * bust out in tears*

Jimmy: well it's not its your birthday *wipes rayon tears*

(When the hell did he come in here is all I thought in my mind)

Me: baby don't cry. *rubs his head*

Rayon: but Jimmy not even my real dad and he didn't forget *still crying* why do he always do that to me? He acts like I doesn't exists *cry harder*

Me: I know baby but he also has a- *jimmy cuts me off*

Jimmy: why do you always defend him?

Me: I'm not trying to... I know what his doing is wrong and so do everyone else. I know he acts like he doesn't exist but what can I do? I can't make him come see him. I can't make him come get him and do thing with and for him. All I can do is be a great mother and hope that one day he comes around *gets up leave out the room*

IN MY ROOM...

Jimmy: I'm sorry baby if I made you upset but sometime y- *cut off by the door bell*

Before I could get up jimmy was halfway down the stairs and at the door. So I just stood at the top of the staircase. Waiting and watching to see who it was. Then I noticed it was only Chelle and yg with the kids and groceries I went back up stairs.

I just needed time to think about what had just happened. I was kinda hurt that jimmy thought I was defending ty. But as soon as I got deep in my thoughts Chelle and Miya (chelle's daughter) bust up in my room.

Chelle: *hugs me tightly* I miss you so much *fake cry*

Miya: hey auntie *rubs my growing belly*

Me: hey baby girl and I missed you too *i said pulling out of Chelle tight grip*

Chelle: okay bye Miya go play with the other kids I got to talk to you auntie

Miya: okay *gets up and walks out*

Chelle: okay now hoe you told me that you had a new boo but you didn't say it was jimmy Butler *gets all excited*

Me: he's not even my boo... We're just friends

Chelle: just friends my ass. If y'all was just friends why he stay over here?

Me: how you now he's staying over?

Chelle: * points to the gym bag in the corner* I know yo ass not going to the gym

Me: okay and why does it matters?

Chelle: hoe have you gave him the cookies

me: hell no I'm pregnant *gets up and goes down stairs*

Chelle: mhmm... * follows me*

DOWN STAIRS

Me: can you just go get the keys for we can go get the rest of the stuff for the party *walks out*

Jimmy: bye to you too * follows me out the door*

Me: bye *gets in the car*

Jimmy: I can't get a kiss either? *sad face*

Me: nope... Maybe later * points to chelle*

Jimmy: soooo.... * pouts*

Me: bye * waves goodbye to him*

...........

Rayon's party
       (In media)

The time had finally came, and me and rayon was super excited. Everyone that we sent invites to came even Chyna and baby King . Still no ty I thought he would have came with her but nope just her and the baby. Smh

Chelle: why is she here? * points to Chyna*

Keema: and where is ty? * looks around*

Vicky: where have he always been in the fucking wind ole deadbeat..

Me: I invited her and the baby and yeah in the fucking wind. But I got to tell y'all something about that happened this morning

Chelle: do we need to do a drive-by?

Me: no why are you so violent?

Chelle: it's just a habit but continue with you story..

Me: well this morning I went to wake rayon up but he was already up long story short he told me he ask his "dad" what today was and he told him "just another day"

Keema: he need an ass whopping * shakes   her head*

Vicky: where did my mom go wrong with him?

Chelle: don't blame her it's not her fault she raised an ass

Me: true

As the night continued the kids played and the adults talked. I personally introduced  Jimmy to everyone even the men. We opened gifts and ate cake. When it was over I was probably the happiest person alive. My feet was killing me and my head lord let's not even speak of it. Lucky I hired cleaners so, I could go straight to bed.

Jimmy: can I get my kiss now? * rubs my belly*

Me: sure *kisses him on the forehead*

Jimmy: goodnight beautiful.

Me: goodnight handsome.

Jimmy: * mumbles*I love you

......................................

Vote/comment

Thanks for reading😘😍