Later.....

Destiny P.O.V

Today makes me 5months!! I'm big as hell and these babies r warring a bitch down lol. Rayon is turning 3 in two weeks!! Between him, his games and play dates and doctor appointments I been busy! I'm also trying to open my on children store! So I been on the run! But the sad part is Ty haven't came to one doctor appointment haven't called to check on rayon nor the babies. He haven't came to one game. But he yet can make time to propose to Chy-Chy the hoe. But it's all good I've done it before by myself and sure as hell can do it again by myself.

Today me and rayon r making his bday list

Me: baby who do u want to come to your party??

Rayon: uhhhh..... Idk

Me: well u got:

•auntie Chelle and her kids
•auntie keema and Tay
•auntie Vicky and the baby
•uncle Chris and baby royalty
•April and mega
•Lala and kiyan
•Amber and Sebastian

Rayon: and daddy

Me: yeah and your dad

Rayon: what about blue ivy?

Me: okay I'll call her mom and do u want auntie nicki to sang happy birthday to you??

Rayon: yes, but I want mason to come

Me: okay mason and kourtney

Rayon: David too

Me: David and Jennifer And That's all

Rayon: my baby brother

Me: she had the baby??

Rayon: yeah it was on Instagram he came early

Me: mhmm... Him too what's his name??

Rayon: king

Me: ohh.. I got to get dinner started so I'll call u down

Rayon: okay *getting up off the floor* need help

Me: thought u never asked *play helped me up and he felled lol so I picks him up*

I love my son and unborn children.!!!

THE NEXT DAY

Today I promised rayon I would take him to the mall and get him some shoes. So I got my fat ass up and showered and did my hygiene thing and put on my all white knee length sun dress with my brown rainbow flip-flaps. Got him dressed in his white button up and his khaki shorts with a brown bow tie and his brown toms. My baby always look fly  just like his mommy.

Before leaving out the house he grabbed his iPod and I grabbed my brown MK bag and iPhone 6 and the keys to my all white Range Rover and we was out and to the mall.

When we got to the mall people was looking and shit but we use to it. We went straight to footlocker. But before we was all the way in the store someone bumps me. Lord when I looked around I bout died cause the chocolate tall brother was not only the most finest nba player ever "jimmy butler"

Him: oooh... I'm so sorry let me get that *hands me my phone his ass lucky it got an outer box on it cause he would have been buying me another phone*

Me: thanks *grabs my phone* rayon wait baby sorry I got to go but thanks again

Rayon: why was u making big eyes at that man

Me: no I wasn't

Rayon: yes u was mommy

Me: boy pick the shoes u want for I can go