Untitled

Every single day. Every single waking moment, Austin would cross my mind. I hadn't spoken to him for... 2 years now? He didn't make much of an effort to speak to me either. So it stayed like that. Silent between us. No calls, no texts, not even a glance. Then every year at summer camp I would hope to see the boy I once loved. A small beacon of hope hidden behind the intimidating facade. Nothing. Nothing came from him. So it always stayed silent between us.. 

I hoped Austin would be different. But then again, I met him at a camp for delinquents. I was sent for running away. Him? That was a mystery for many at the camp. Although, many tried to stay away from him, I couldn't. His Dark Brown hair and glowing blue eyes were definetely something else.His lips. Oh, those lips. They were pink and plump. Able to pronounce every word perfectly with his rich voice. He was quite popular, where he was from. Well, from what I heard anyways... He had girls hanging off of him and his buds would party every night. Well, being 17 years old and having looks like those, I'm sure he would be able to get anywhere.

As for me? I'm Faith. Faith Hood. I'm a girl with dull brown hair that falls about midway down my back. My eyes, they were interesting. They changed from a green, to brown, then to gold... I had pretty plump lips too. From what Austin told me, I had the perfect lips. He followed that by a perverted comment. I wasn't perfect. Far from it acually. I had not a skinny body, but a curvy one. Which I absolutely hated. Austin never seemed to stop touching me though. His hands wrapped around my waist. Lips always on my neck. His touching was never an issue for me. I had never gotten that kind of attention before. And he loved that I was his only. I wasn't popular. I never was and probably never will be. Although, he took me in. Protected me, loved me, and did many things that I won't share with you now, to me. I loved him. He loved me. But he didn't like titles. He was still mine, and I was his. But we were... untitled.