Chapter One

Today is the day my parents are sending me to camp....

I'm sitting on the bench outside my house listening to my parents arguing with my brother. They want me to leave and he needs me to stay.

I'm the only sane one it seems. Although, they disagree. I can't believe they are actually sending me off to a camp full of delinquents. Only because I made the mistake of running away.

It wasn't a mistake though, was it? My life was terrible. My parents always ridiculed me to be someone I'm not.

'Why don't you go get some new clothes? That old sweater isn't even cute anymore.'

'Here darling, why don't you buy some make up and get your hair done.'

'You should really get that A- to an A+ your sister had A+ on all of her final marks.'

That's how it always seemed. Being compared to my model of a sister. Nicole Hood.

But because of the pressure, I ran. Ended up in an alley. Then they took me home and I'm being sent away to "learn how to act around people"

So, that's precisely what I'm doing now. All packed up waiting on the bench outside of my house for my parents to stop arguing and take me to the place I'll be held hostage for the summer.

These are the times that most kids would be begging for mercy or forgiveness.

Definitely not me. I was willing to go.

Maybe I'll learn a few tricks while I'm there.

See, I'm not like other girls. I like rebelling against my parents, dressing like a "punk", and living on the edge.

I am what most people like to call a hooligan. Well, according to Mrs. Fletcher.

So...... That's how this journey begins...