This is the story of my life

Chapter one

'From the memories of last night in my head, I laid in bed looking up at the stars, praying for one night the door knob wouldn't turn, I can't cope anymore, it's eating away at me inside. It's to late now surely? He's not coming in tonight, I was wrong, the door clicked and a dark figure walked into my room towards my bed. The voices in my head screaming NO NO NO GET OFF ME, holding my eyes shut and grabbing hold of my silk bed sheets, I prepared for the events that were about to occur'

*RIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

The bell just went for the last day before the summer! I couldn't wait a whole 6 weeks to spend the best friends and Karen.

Karen took me in when I was 10 because my mother had past away when I was 5 and my dad couldn't look after me anymore, but my last few years with him seem a blur, I can't really remember what we did.

I really close to Karen an I'm grateful for everything she has done for me, I can talk to her about anything and we have a strangely close bond, one that I would have liked to have with my mother if she was alive.

********

It's the first day of the holiday, I have so many things on my mind I decided to take a walk into town and just have a wonder. I jumped in the shower to have a quick wash and do my hair, after I'd finished I wrapped one towel around my head and the other around the body.

I opened my drawers wondering what to wear, in the end I decided to go with jeans, tops, hoodie and body warmer! I quickly put my hair in a bun ran down the stairs and grabbed my shoes and walked down my drive.

When I got into town I decided to go for a hot chocolate in the nearest cafe due to the cold weather

'Would you like your usual Rosie?'

'Yes please Craig' I replied as I took a seat closest to the window, after 5 minutes he brought over my drink 'thank you' I smiled at him as he smiled back.

I was looking out the window when I spotted a dark haired, green eyed boy walkin into the cafe.

'Morning Harry, what can I get you?' Craig asked him

The raspy voice spoke back 'hot chocolate please?' He looked over at me and he winked at me, I felt warm inside and I smiled back. Craig gave him his drink and the dark haired boy handed over his money 'cheers' he said. He then picked up his hot chocolate and walked over to me and sat in the spare seat.