7: Travis' Feelings!

Travis' P.O.V:

I went to school hoping to get my mind off Katelyn but I couldn't. Every time I saw a Pretty girl I just thought of Katelyn... but just better. Katelyn is the light of my life the reason I go through life smiling I love seeing her smile, it makes my day. I opened my note book and turn to the poem I was writing for Katelyn. I started to read the poem in my head.

'For so long, I wished for the day.
The day that our love would find its way.
From my heart and into your soul,
The feeling so strong, I had no control.

When then that day came, when I found you again,
I vowed never to make the same mistake.
I knew I would never let you go,
For my life is now complete in a way I cannot show.

For eternity I will spend making you believe,
You are the sole reason that I breathe.
My life is yours, my hopes and desires too.
Until my dying day, my heart is reserved just for you.

You are everything I could ever need and more,
More than I deserve or would dare wish for.
You are my baby, my angel, my dream girl
I'm thankful every day that you are my whole world.

For the time I spend with you, my heart truly sings
My one, My only, My everything.'

For a while I have wanted to rip it out of my book and just give since Katelyn would never think of me in the same way. I sat there and thought of Katelyn.

After a while of thinking I decided to sign the poem and goo to class since the bell was about to ring. 'Travis Warlock <3' I signed it and put it back in my bag. My lesson now was English and Aphmau was in my class.

"Hey Travis!" She called from behind me. I turned and smiled. Aphmau is really sweet and makes me smile, but not as much as Katelyn.

"Hey Aphmau." I waved standing in front of the door waiting for her.

"Did you do the homework?" She asked before. I looked at her blankly and shook my head. "TRAVIS! Miss Shubble (I could think of a goo name for the English teacher so I thought why not XD) is going to kill you." Aphmau exclaimed.

"What was the homework again?" I asked. Aphmau quickly pulled out a piece of paper saying what the homework was. 'To create a poem about someone/something special to you.' I smirk and pulled out the piece of paper with the poem on. "Don't worry Aphmau I have already done the homework." I said waving the poem in front of her face. We took our seats in the class and Miss Shubble came round the class collecting in homework. Miss Shubble was reading through all the poems marking them in the lesson while we did our work. She stopped the class 20 minutes to the end.

"Okay I have marked all your homework and the two that stood out were Aphmau's and Travis'! Aphmau's was about friendship. Would you like to read it out Aphmau?" She asked with her annoying voice (People say Shelby's voice is annoying.) Aphmau nodded and ran to the front of the class to read it out.

"The past you cannot forget or undo,

The future is all we can look forward to.

I wish I could have been there by your side...
For all the times you've wept and cried.

Know from my heart, what I say is true...
That I hurt for the pain you have been through.

Never alone shall you be,
Someday, freedom you will see

May your hopes and dreams come true,
No matter where you are, I'll always be here for you.

Dedicated to Katelyn"

Everyone clapped and Aphmau went to sit down again.

"Okay Travis would you like to read yours?" She asked me. I nodded and began to read out my poem (Guys I am lazy so if you want to read it again scroll up cos I am not putting that in again. XD)

Everyone clapped and I ran back to my seat. The embarrassment was enough that day, but as I was reading it I looked up and saw Aphmau recording my reading my poem, that or she was making sure hers was recorded. Either way no matter what she was doing she was going to show Katelyn... I am not sure if that is good or bad. 

If you guys really haven't guessed the Ship well that just shows how much you pay attention to the story. ~Mouchi~