14: The End? (Part One)

Aphmau's P.O.V:

The year was coming to a close and the teachers wanted to treat us to a special assembly last period of the day. We were all happy because there was going to be a a few people coming in to talk to us about our future. I was very excited to find out who it was, for the past few weeks we were given hints about who it could be. So far we have the hints of, 1) They are a YouTubers, 2) Two work in the offices near the school the other work at their home, and 3) didn't really help it was their gender, two boys and one girl. Today we were going to find out who they are and Katelyn, Travis, Garroth and I were all chosen to spend a whole day with them before the whole school knew who they are.

We went to the teachers office and when we opened the door we were met by the face of HouseOwner (Mithross), YouTube sensation RedVactor and the one, the only SkyDoesMinecraft (aka Adam). I was so happy I almost fainted, but I calmed myself down before that happened.

"Well I guess someone is happy to see us." HouseOwner smirked. Adam looked at me for a bit and I was a little worried.

"Sorry is I being a little creepy but you remind me of my friend, her name is Jess. She wanted to come but could today, she didn't say why." Adam explained. Red looked at Adam and walked over to him and hit him round the head. Everyone laughed apart from Adam. " What did I do?" He asked.

"You idiot that is Jess!" Red exclaim. Adam looked at me again then hit himself round the head.

"I'm an idiot." Adam admitted. I laughed at Adam and then we all sat down. "So you were going to school. That makes sense now." I laughed and the day went by fast I didn't realize the bell had went for lunch and everyone had left to get food.

Adam decided to take us all to Freddy's Pizzeria (because why not XD). We sat there and watched the animatronics dance and sing on the stage. Suddenly and pair of hands go over my eyes and I hear a familiar voice say,

"What you doing here cupcake?" I moved the hands and my guess was correct, it was Aaron. I turned to hug him, but he didn't hug back. I was very confused I looked up at him and he was frowning. "Shu... um

"You don't call me Shu unless something is bothering you. What's wrong FC?"I asked. I looked at him and he looked like he was going to burst into tears. I took his arm and walked away from everyone. I hugged him again and said, "Now tell me what's wrong."

Katelyn's P.O.V:

'Aphmau and Aaron have been alone for a while now. I wonder what they are talking about?' I thought to myself.

"NO! Leave me alone Aaron!" I heard Aphmau shout from the front of the pizzeria. "You were just going to leave me anyways." Aphmau ran though the Pizzeria to the girls toilets, Aaron tried to go after her but Travis and I stopped him.

"Don't you think you have caused enough damage to her emotions already?!" I shouted at him. I turned and went to follow Aphmau. When I entered the toilets I heard crying from on of the stalls. "Aphmau..." I called calmly. "Come and talk to me." I heard the toilet door unlock and she ran over to me crying explaining what he had said.

*Flashback* (Third Person P.O.V)

Aphmau hugged Aaron and then asked "What's wrong?"

"Shu I don't know how to say this but I-I... I am m-moving to an different part of the country." Aaron explained holding back tears.

"Aaron, that's fine as long as I get to see you sometime other the the game we play then I am fine." Aphmau smiled. Aaron frowned and I suddenly understood what he meant. "Your going to be nowhere near me are you?" Aphmau chocked out. Aaron nodded his head and Aphmau slapped him round the face. "WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME?!"

"Look I am not the one who wanted to move it was my mum and dad's idea. I don't want to leave you... because I love you." Aaron explained.

"I DON'T CARE! YOU ARE STILL LEAVING ME!" Aphmau screamed running into the pizzeria.

"Just listen to me!" Aaron shouted following her.

"NO! Leave me alone Aaron!" I heard Aphmau shout from the front of the pizzeria. "You were just going to leave me anyways."

*End of Flashback*

Katelyn's P.O.V:

I hugged Aphmau and the ran out of the toilets to deal with some "business".

"AARON YOUR DEAD! " I screamed running back to everyone. As soon as I saw the table I ran straight at Aaron and hit him. Before I could hit him I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and lift me up. I started swinging my arm at Aaron to try and hit him but it didn't work. I saw Aaron move farther and farther away from me. "GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!" I screamed then I realized he was standing still. I look over my shoulder and see it was Travis had picked me up and was walking outside.

"Katelyn, I get that you are really angry most of the time, but you can't always protect Aphmau. You are leaving the school this year and you can't always be there of Aphmau." Travis explained. I stood there trying to claim myself down and I ended up lashing out at Travis.

"I DON'T CARE! AS LONG AS APHMAU NEEDS MY HELP I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HER!" I screamed. I looked at Travis and he was scared but also annoyed. I walked away from the Pizzeria, but a hand grabbed my wrist. Of course it was Travis but he was acting himself, I could see it in this eyes he was in control. "And you tell me I can't control me angry, look at yourself! Demon much!" I said annoyed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aphmau standing there scared slightly.

"NO ONE SHOUTED AT ME WITHOUT THIS HAPPENING. IT'S LIFE!!!" He explained. Could feel tears in my eyes and then I ran.

'He was right I can't always be there for Aphmau and I can always be with Travis either.' I thought with tears running down my face. I kept running, I didn't know where I was going but I knew I would stop soon.