Not What I Thought.....

Since we had pretty much slept over Chanyeol's dorm we had gotten ready there and today Kris dropped us off.

 "Bye oppa!" Me and Luna Unnie yelled to him.

     "What were you doing with Kris oppa?" Some random girl with too much makeup walked up to us and asked.

"Why do I have to tell you?" I replied she's starting something with the wrong person.

"Um, because I'm the queenka of the school so you have to follow what I say."

"Well guess what. I don't take orders from trash." I said while walking away. I saw students whispering about what just happened but I didn't care and just walked into the classroom. As soon as I walked into the classroom BTS wasn't here yet and only Seventeen was.

 "Hey I'm going to go sleep until class starts, okay?" Luna told me. All I did was give her the ok sign.

"Hey Minyoung come over here and meet my friends." I heard DK yell. All I did was smile and walk over.

 "Okay so this is S.coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino. Oh my god! I'm out of breath from just introducing you guys." Of course he would be.

"Are you a noona?"
"She's the same age as Seungkwan like the exact same age. They were born on the same day." 

*fun fact this is actually true me and Seungkwan share the same birthday except I'm not the same age as him and I'm a 04 liner*

 They all kept talking, but I couldn't help but stare at HIM. He was just so cute....... But of course he probably already has a girlfriend. As I was staring at him he suddenly looked my way, I then quickly looked and blushed. Finally after talking to each other, BTS barged into the room. Of course they were being the dorks. They usually are. But something seemed off I could sense it. 

"Hey guys me and Luna have an announcement to make," Jungkook said.

 "Me and Luna are dating!" He said while they were holding hands. 

Everyone looked really shocked. I looked over at DK and could see the sadness in eyes. 

Now I had a really big choice with my unnie's and oppa's relationship. 

Helping a new friend or don't do anything at all and see a close friend be hurt............

A/n  Hey guys I'm back. I FREAKING UPDATED YES YOU GO ME! I'm weird. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and next chapter will be more back round on Luna's and Jungkook's relationship. Also, what will Minyoung do. Will she mess with their relationship and help a friend or will she not do anything and see a friend hurt? Find out next time on HAPPY VIRUS!!!!!!

                                                                                                   Love,

                                                                                                          Authornim