Chapter Three

This chapter is where LJ comes into play . Just so you know , this is premature drama in this chapter . It's a little early , but that's only the tip of the ice burg .
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Skylar POV

"Bebe get dressed please !" Laurent pleaded . My pout deeper and I crossed my arms not wanting to . Apparently , we have to go to the park to meet Brittany to get LJ . I just don't want to go , my feet hurt ! How come she can't just drive the stupid car she drove to the stupid park to drop him off ? Obviously she wants something and it ain't him . He's mine , everything is mine . "No ! I don't wanna get up ." I whined . He rolled his eyes and walked over to me fully clothed and put his hands on his hips . "The sooner we go , the sooner we get to come home so you can eat or whatever ." I do like food .... I huffed and kept my pout , holding up my arms like a kid does when she wants to get picked up . He took my hands and effortlessly pulled me up off the bed . "I'm only doing this for food . You better get me something from Subway and McDonald's on the way back asshole ." I grunted . His cute laughs filled my ears and I almost smiled . Almost .

Standing in my closet , I looked around for something comfy to wear . I felt his arm around my waist and shivered when his cold hands touched my tummy . "You should wear this shirt to go with mine ." He held up this cute maternity shirt .

I laughed a little and took it from him , putting in on

I laughed a little and took it from him , putting in on . I never really even looked at his shirt . "What does yours say ?" I asked . I stepped away from him and decided to wear some white pants . But first I have to find the right size . "Never dreamed I be a sexy dance dad but here I am killing it ." He said behind me . I literally stopped looking for my pants and burst into laughter . Where did he get that ? "Oh my gosh !! Let me see ." I exclaimed while walking up to him .

I read over his shirt and pushed him

I read over his shirt and pushed him . He's trying to be funny , but it's true . "What ? Why you laugh it's true ." He said with a grin . Then this nigga wiggled his eyebrows . "Aight now . That's what got me pregnant in the first place ." I pointed my finger at him as I walked backwards to get my pants . "No , you got youself pregnant ." I pulled my pants up and wiggled a bit to get comfortable in them . "How ?" I said as I buttoned them up , sliding my feet into some pink flats . I heard his chuckle again and giggled a little myself . His laugh is so cute , I can't with it . I really can't . "You didn't want to get up that's how . I let you have you turn like you want and you not know how to get up ." He said matter of a factly . Unable to speak , I felt my cheeks heat up as I stepped into my other flat . "No blush now baby . You should have do that the six months ago ." He teased , wrapping his arms around my tummy from behind . I huffed and crossed my arms feeling defeated . He never let's me win these little arguments .