Sephiroth X Reader

It was my turn to battle the Shin-Ra SOLDIER 1st class General Sephiroth. If I could defeat him, I'd be in first class, just like that! It was only my dream to be 1st. Sephiroth did go by the title, Hero, but I found him just normal, though he was by far the strongest I've met.

I stepped out onto the battle field, and he had his long blade, ready to clash against mine. I wanted to defeat him real badly, but my master said it was highly impossible, and he doubted me. I hated it. I unsheathed my blade, and I challenged,"Come at me 1st class!"

He charged at me, and our blades smashed against one another, and he laughed,"Referring my title so sarcastically. You'll never make 1st."

I screamed a battle cry, and charged at him, shouting,"Bastard!"

"That's so cute," He cooed, slashing upwards on my blade, knocking me back.

I was determined to defeat him, but if I went to hard, and killed him, I wouldn't care. He slashed downwards, cutting though my shoulder, and I screamed in pain. I closed my eyes tightly, trying not to cry, but it was impossible. I felt something soft fall upon my lips. I opened my eyes, and found Sephiroth pinning me, while kissing me. His eyes opened, and he smiled. He gave me a cure, and let me heal. He pulled me up, and said,"Wasn't expecting that, were ya?"

I shook my head, and he laughed, while turning away,"You'll never make 1st."

I shouted at him as he walked away, and left the room. I felt my lips, and they were kissed by that man. I nearly fainted. I ran to my quarters, taking shelter in them, getting under the blanket on my bed, trying to get some rest.

I got up to do some more training, but as I walked passed Sephiroth's room, his gloved hand covering my mouth, pulling me into his room. He kept the door open, but pinned me to the wall, kissing my cheek. I heard him mumble,"_____, you've made it to 1st."

"Really!" I cried out restlessly, as I felt his arms trail down my waist.

He pulled away, and muttered,"My 1st!"

He kissed my lips, hugging me.