Bailey gets in very bad trouble

when Bailey was finally home she tried to walk inside the house very quiet 

but her step mom was singing "apadonalala budanulalula budanulalula abondala"yes it is a wier'd song that she tried to make and so a few minutes later Bailey's dad King Xavier came out of the bathroom right across were Bailey was standing. When he saw her he was like"oh my gush Honey you are okay oh my goodness honey you scared the kingdom of the ice age's mind of mine " "oh dad im sorry but can i talk to you papa?" Bailey said sadly. "uhh of cours Bai's"

"dad why would you let DONNA take my twin sister away and why did you not tell me that i have a twin pups?!" "uhhh honey how did you find out how do you now?" said King Xavier "well dad for a to be honest this girl who looks exactly like me named Emiley broke into our Kingdom and then i saw her and i started saying that like what are u doing here who are you and then from there we became great friends till we looked at your diary and Donna's diary and Donna is very selfish she said something like i want these twins to be without each other and that she wanted us to be enemy's dad did you ever look at your two amazingly cute twins your ex wife Alexa dad did you ever look at her and loved  us because dad i dont know why u would let Donna make us live apart.!" Baily said with honesty"well yes honey i loved your mom and i loveeee you alot and yes i have looked at you girls eyes when you guys were just with me and honey yes you do have a twin and it is Emiley. And honey ill tell Emiley's dad Jackson R. to give me back Emiley so ya'll can keep growing up together." said King Xavier "really OMG dad!".