On the way to Goldenrod City!

The next day May started her journey to Goldenrod City. Of course, a klutz like May wasn't going to make it there straight....
"Oh... Looks like I went right instead of left again...." May sighed. She was prone to getting lost.
"Guess I have to turn back..." May walked back the other way to only take another foreign path.
"Why is this soooo confusing?" May whispered/yelled. The turned her map around wondering if it was upside down.
"Having trouble, January?" Asked Drew.
"No! Of...of course not! Don't you dare even think about helping me! Heh heh.. I'm just fine!" May just turned to the map again.
"I didn't say anything about 'helping you' March." Drew countered. May just snorted and walked away.
"That way's a dead end December!" Drew shouted. May stopped and turned back.
"Then which way should I take?" May asked.
"So you are going to ask for my help?" Drew asked.
"Wha- no but, um..." May couldn't think of a way to counter that.
"Just follow me." Drew just walked away so May followed.
"Why are you helping me out Drew? Wouldn't you usually just ignore me... Your rival?" May questioned as they walked toward Goldenrod City. Drew didn't answer though. Why? Because before he could...
"Why if it isn't my Gingerbread Cookie and Drewy?! Why are you two walking togther?!" Harley came bouncing over.
"Er.. Drew is just showing me the way to Goldenrod City because I got lost!" May excused herself.
"Hmm... You could've asked me too y'know." Harley grinned.
"Who would ask him?" May whispered to Drew.
"No one... Except for someone stupid." Drew replied.
"Well then, let's all go there now!" Harley took May's hand and dragged her behind him.
"Hey, wait!" Drew caught up with them and May managed to pull her hand away from Harley. The rest of the trip to Goldenrod City, was in silence.