CHAPTER TWO

As soon as we walked into the office a lady came up to us. She was three inches taller than me, had long curly brown hair that reached her mid back, and dark grey eyes. Smiling at us she said, "Welcome to Midnight High School my name is Mrs. Green I am the principal." 

We mumbled, "Hello." 

She gave us a nod then walked off, shaking myself I saw my friends doing the same thing. They gave me a look I shrugged my shoulders, they rolled their eyes at me glaring at them I stomped off to the front desk. A woman no older than twenty-five stood behind it, filing and sorting papers. "Um......excuse me,?" I asked in a sweet voice. Looking up she grins at me and asks, "What can I do for you sweetie?" I smile and whisper, "My friends and I just moved from New York." "Oh you must be the new transfers!," she whispers excitedly. Nodding my head I bite the inside of my cheek waiting for her to print out our schedules.

~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~

I was walking down the hall to my locker with my friends, what's ironic is that my locker is the last (like from oldest to youngest). Putting in my combination I grabbed the books I needed. Looking down at my schedule I realized I had World History first.

My schedule:

1st period- World History
2nd period- Language Arts(ELA)
3rd period- usic
4th period- Free Period
LunchBreak
5th period- P.E.
6th period- Study Hall

Surprisingly we had 1st, 2nd, and 5th period all together. To bad they have to take Math (Algebra) and I don't. Sighing I slowed down a little bit wanting to walk by myself. With my guitar in my left hand and my binder in my right hand, I was practically trying to catch up. When we entered the classroom all heads snapped to us, they started whispering looking at us. The teacher looked up and nodded for us to take our seats. I sat behind a girl with red hair that fell just below her shoulders. I took out a notebook, that was in my binder, and started taking notes. When I was done I took out my sketch pad, and started drawing myself in my mermaid form. My mermaid form: my hair is still white but I have pink and dark blue highlights but my curls are blue, my tail is dark blue but my flipper is pink, and for a shirt I have a zip up in the front mid-shirt and it's cream colored. After I colored it in and darkened it someone said, "That's beautiful." Looking up I saw the girl with the red hair turned around in her seat. Smiling at her I said, "Thank you." She tucked some of her hair behind her ear and said, "My name is Fire." "Rose," I reply shaking her hand. Matt decides to jump in at that moment to introduce himself and says, "Hi my name is Matt." She shakes his outstretched hand and he continues, "And this is Kat, Brandon, and Jared." They all said 'hi' and 'hey' pretty soon Kat ,Fire, and me were talking (not really I was just listening to them). I heard the door open and close looking up I saw two guys, the first one was an alpha and the second one was a beta. Breathing in I was suddenly smelling pine, cinnamon, and oranges. I looked up and met the alpha's eyes, from the corner of my eye I saw Matt looking at the beta. Then the alpha and beta whispered, "MATE!"