The relatives

Noahs P.O.V

It was saturday and jack and harry had gonehome in the morning, after watching the tape and having a large masturbation session.

His mom called and said she was on her way home with dad and her auntie claire and her cousin, Maria. Aunt Claire had Maria when she was 16. Maria is 15 now herself.  We were such good friends growing up. I hadn't seen her in 5 years when she moved away. Claire is only 27.

I finished sending the p*rn website link to Dani, Cassie, Jack and Harry. I had put the video up straight after the boys had fallen asleep last night. Mom and dad walked through the door. Behind them 2 of the sexiest females walked through the door aswel. Maria and Claire. Maria had the biggest t*ts I had ever seen. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra, because as she took off her coat, her nipples struck threw her very thin shirt. Her nips were great quality. In the shape of Rose Dawsons of the Titanic but bigger.

"Heyyy Maria. You are looking well."I said. "You look a nip cold - I mean a bit."

"Oh crap! We didn't go shopping! C'mon, hun. Tom come downstairs greet the guests, me and your dad are going shopping for the roast dinner."

"We haven't seen the new home yet, Noah and Tom. Why not show us upstairs?" Aunt claire asked.

"Um..." I looked at Tom. "Sure."

We showed them around the rooms.

"Tom! I forgot! Misfits is on telly!" Claire and Tom rushed downstairs.

"So this is the spare room." I showed Maria. She sat down on the double bed.

"You've been a naughty boy..." she grabbed and pinched the velvet red sheets. I shut the door.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw your video on P*rningHab."

"You watch p*rn?"

"Ofcourse I do! I'm a sexy ass beautiful girl with giant t*ts. I get sexually aroused all the time. My friend got me a vibrator for my birthday. I got horny at school and used it. I haven't actually done it properly yet." She winked. "Your pretty hot looking.  Your d*ck is massive when your hard aswel..." She got up and put her ipod in the docking station. She hit play on the song 'Hungry Eyes'.

She bent over in front off me and got something pink and fluffy out of her bag. She grabbed my shirt and shoved me onto the bed. Her warm hand cuffed one of my hands to the bed frame. She cuffed my other aswel.

"I have girlfriend.."

"So what? It looked like friends with benefits to me! Who can resist that giant length of yours? Ey, ey. 3 girls in 24 hours."

"Your my cousin! I'll shou-" she pulled her knickers off and gagged me with them.