Sex with my cousin

She turned up the music while doing a sexy dance. The door had been locked and she rubbed the key up her skirt and in her lady parts. She undid my pants and underwear, took them off. She couldn't get my shirt off. It was an old shirt too small for me, so she ripped it off. She turned off the lights and shut the blinds. Her very mini skirt came down, and she wiggled her hips very seductively as her shirt came off over her head.

"My poor nippies. They will be warm soon - in your mouth." My eyes widened and she wriggled and did a pole dance up against the pole on the bed frame.  It went deep into her lower region. She crawled up the bed seductively. My p*nis was very confused.  She was smokin' hot, but she was my cousin. She got to my p*nis and stuck her tongue out on the tip. She got her pinky and tried to shove it in the little hole! I wriggled.

She suddenly grasped hold of my length and pumped her hands up and down on it. Get down, boner, get down.

"Mmmm.... so tasty!" She licked around it and got me in her mouth.

"Huungry eyes? Not just my eyes that are hungry! I'm pumping down in my parts! Time to get down to business in a bit." She hovered her right breast over my mouth, and moved her knickers.

"C'mon! Lick it! Bite it! Squeeze it as hard as you can!"  I kept my mouth shut tightly. "You wanna play that game?!?" She pinched my nose and I gasped for air. Quickly her nipple was in my mouth. "If you don't play along, I will d*cktwist." (That was a thing on the p*rn site where the boy would get punishment where she pinches his length and twistes really hard.) I began to lick and suck her breast instantly. After she moaned - she pulled out of me and gagged me again. She positioned her entrance with my length and rode me fast and hard, up and down like a rodeo horse.

"Yeeehaaaahhh!!!!!" She screamed.  I moaned. It was amazing.

Suddenly a Ne-Yo and pitbul song came on. 'Give me everything'. She jumped up and down on me. I felt her G-Spot on my tip keep hitting eachother and her walls began to close. She came all over me, then pulled out before I did.

"Good boy." She unhandcuffed me and we both got changed. She tapped a button on her phone. What did she click? She put the cuffs in her bag and turned the music off. She opened the blinds and just as I came out of the spare room, Tom walked past eating Doritos. He stopped and eyed me up and down. My sweaty head and chest was gleaming.

"If she said your her first time, she lied. It was me last week." he walked away and dissappeared into his room completely naturally.