Chapter (1 part 1)

*Catherines POV*

Ding! my iPhone went of with a large alarm making me jump. I went over to and picked up my phone, it was Zach.

"See you tonight babe" I read with a small smile on my face.

Zach Taylor's has been my boyfriend for 4 years now, ever since yr 11 at Milkmoral High so naturally we've been going out for a while and we are still deeply in love, as in literally deeply in love. We could relate ourselves to Romeo and Juliet if we needed to. We're a perfect couple and were made for each other and tonight I was going to prove it, I was going to prove it!

We are going Out to dinner tonight in one of the cities best known restaurants "Prix Dé Fontáin" and I am so excited because tonight I'm not going to hide myself, I'm going to show him exactly and exactly who he loves. Not going to contain myself tonight, I'm going to give him everything.

* 8:00 pm *

"Mother, Zach is picking me up for dinner tonight!" I yelled from upstairs as I got another text message from Zach telling me that he was on his way to pick me up.

"Ok honey, so I shouldn't make any dinner for you?" Yelled my mother back at me.

" No, and I'll be back late so don't worry about staying up and waiting for me."

"Ok, sure."

I quickly jumped into my sleeveless crimson red dress which matched perfectly with my brunette bun and grabbed my wallet, my phone and purse and ran downstairs waiting for the bell to ring at any moment now.

Within five minutes it rung and the butterflies soon emerged into my stomach. Was I looking ok? What if I was overdressed or worse underdressed? What if he didn't liked the way I looked? Was my makeup alright? Did my black pencil heels make me look taller that Zach? So deeply soaked into my own thoughts I didn't realise when I had opened the door and without knowing gotten into his car and went.

"You look very pretty Catherine," he said with a perfect smile.

The butterflies in my stomach decreased as those words came out of his mouth "thanks" I said stuttering just a bit.

I looked back at him, he was wearing a black coat and pants with white shirt and a royal purple tie, I smiled the thought made me laugh, even though we had been dating for so long and knew everything about each other we'd still were so awkward on dates like these when we are both dressed up as if we were getting married. I reckon it's because we weren't used to being so posh in front of each other, most of the time we'd be sweat pants hair tied chillin' with no makeup on.

------------------

So that was 1\2 parts of chapter 1

This was basically just a sneak peak on what is going to come up....

❤️ Love you sweeties ❤

Pls vote, comment and follow

Next chapter update:

- 5+ votes

- 15+ reads

- 3+ comments