two :)

It has now been 6 days at Paris. We spent the first day exploring the city and walking on the streets. We went shopping, and he took me to a very nice resturaunt.

So now, being the last day here, we spent at the suite, packing and spending time together. Right now I was folding my clothes and neatly putting them in the case. While Luke layed on the bed staring at me while munching on some m&m's.

"Bailey I have some great news to tell you! You know that I want to be a producer? Well as of today I have two new artists," he says grinning.

"Oh my goodness baby that's so amazing! I'm so proud of you," I rely excitedly while giving him a celebratory kiss.

"Who are the artist?" I ask.

"One is a youtuber, his name is Trevor Moran..very talented. And the other is actually Carter, she has an amazing voice."

I was shocked for a second then got super excited.

"Carter!! As in my best friend?! Babe can I go to the concerts and be like the bodygaurd. Oh my god I need to text her!" I ramble on.

"Shshsh babe you won't be the guard but you can absolutely come and be her best friend," he says.

After chatting for a little bit more, Luke says he needs to shower. So when he leaves I put on Ariana's album and finish packing all four bags.

I sit on the bed and order some pizza to the suite, I am craving it like always.

After ten minutes I hear the shower stop then the doorbell. Yay my pizza!!

I open the door to see a pretty cute probably middle 20's man at the door with my two pizzas.

"Hey cutie, if you let me come in and join you eat the pizza, it'll all be on me," the young man says.

"U-u-umm no thank you, I'll pay for it. What was it? $17.46?" I stutter.

Getting out the money, I hand him it only to see his face inches from mine.

"Please uh stop, I just want my pizza please."

Before he could get another word in I hear my knight and shining armor.

"What do you think you're doing pizza guy?" Like says...with his voice lowered an octave.

Now it's the boy's time to stutter. He backs away from me then accidentally tripping on the pizza carrier.

"I'm sorry man. I didn't know she had a boyfriend. Shit I tripped on the pizza, here now it's definitely free."

"Actually go and get us new pizzas. And make sure someone else brings it. Now apologize to my wife," Luke says emphasising wife.

"I'm sorry again Mrs. I didn't mean any harm. It won't happen again."

With that, the boy scurried off with the pizza carrier in his hand.

"Hm, Mr. Goodietwoshoes can actully be intimidating," I say turning to my man.

His grin turns to a pout and grumbles,
"Well for your information, I am always intimidating."

I make a little 'awww' sound then to go up to peck his pout. Instantly the frown turns upside down.

He leaned back down and attached our lips. His soft against mine always felt right.

We basically made out until the doorbell for the pizza. I quickly ended the kiss and jumped with an excited squeal.

I got my two pizzas from the new guy then hopped on the bed. Luke joined me and we pigged out :)

The night ended with bith of us full as hell and lazy!  I turned on Rupaul's Drag Race and caught up with more episodes.

"I think I would rock the drag queen look, don't ya think?" Luke says while nudging me.

"Totally babe, when we get home I'll get out ALL my makeup and doll you up," I reply.

"You wanna know what else I can rock," he says smirking.

"Not really," I say rolling my eyes.

"Please, please!"

"Shh alright, enlighten me darling."

"Well baby I can rock this bed, with your help of course," he says.

"Oh really?" I say with a smirk.

He gets on top of me and kisses me. I put my hands in his hair and part my mouth so his tongue slides in mu mouth.
(a/n: idk if you guys want detail with her and Luke, so detail will be with Justin)

"Well let's try and see if it'll rock babygirl."

__

•next day•

"Luke I am leaving to get on that plane with or without you, I wanna get home to see my cat and puppy," I yell in annoyance.

"Bailey don't leave, just wait I'm almost done I swear!!" He says worriedly.

__

Finally! We are seated on the plane with 7 minutes to spare. Sadly we couldn't get seats together but! we are very close :)

lukey♥️💍
i miss you babyy :(

bailey♥️💍
i miss you :( but hey we can text so thats good

lukey♥️💍
it is :D I love you❤️

bailey♥️💍
I love you too❤️

__

"Stella!!"
I open a small crate and my 5 month old puppy attempts to tackle me.

"How's my baby? Aw it look like you've grown so much! Did Carter fatten you up?" I say in my baby voice.

Luke comes in tiredly dragging his bags in. I look at Stella and make an "O" shape with my mouth.

"Look Stella Bella, Daddy is here! Come on let's give him some kisses," I say.

I pick her up and "run" to Luke bI put her to his face and she begins to lick his cheeks then bites his nose.

"Ow Stella! Nooo biting, I missed you cutiepie," he says still sleepy.

While he picks her up and talks to her I search for my cat, Lulu.

"Lulu, mommy's home, here to cuddle the night away!"

Finally I see her slowly come from under the couch, stretching while meowing. I grab her and nuzzle my face into her fur. Oh my goodness I missed my babies.

I walk to see Luke heading upstairs with Stella.

"Babe we didn't get the luggage," I say.

"I know but can we please just do it tomorrow. I really wanna go to sleep in our bed with my wife and two animals like a cute family."

I smiled and went with him where Stella and Lulu layed sound asleep in my arms, while I slepy soundly in Luke's arms.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
a/n: Chapter two!! I hope you like it :)) Chapter three will hopefully be out before i go to school(which is August 3rd) Anyways I love you guys!!❤️❤️

-belle