three :)

*1 month later*!!!

Justin's point of view

God I miss her so much. I shouldn't have done what I did. I know it has been two or three years and most people who have went through this, probably would be over it. But me, I can't. She was my absolute world and I had to ruin it by drinking. I remember horrid day like it was yesterday.

"Justin, I have an event to go to next Thursday and we're suppose to bring one of our artists and so I decided I want you to come to it. I was going to bring Ariana, but I thought since you're a new artist it would be good publicity...what do you think?" My producer Scotter says interrupting my thoughts.

"I uh yeah, that should be fun."

This new lifestyle is crazy. I decided to upload videos of me singing some songs I wrote and they got noticed! I've been signed for about 8 months and I get noticed more and more each day.

It is definitely a way to distract myself, plus, I get to express my emotions through the song.

"Will there be other artists?" I ask Scooter.

"Yeah definitely, if we go, we were strongly recommend to bring one of our signed artists to show off. It should get you noticed. We can show them a few songs off your album Journals."

"This album means a lot to me man."

"I bet so Justin, I hear the emotion."

__

Bailey's point of view

"STELLA! You leave Lulu alone, she is going to claw you and you both will get hurt," I scold as seperate my two pets.

"I swear you two are like little toddlers," I mutter as I walk to the living room.

Right as I walk into the living room, the from door opens and in walks my handsome husband.

"Well hello my handsome man," I say while walking towards him.

"Hello my beautiful wife," he replies with a smile.

He grabs my hands, slowly grazing his thumb over my wedding band. We both watch as he moves it, a huge smile growing on my face.

I stop looking and look up to give Luke sweet simple kiss. I back away but before I can unattach my lips, he gently puts his hand on the back of my neck, bringing me back to deepen the kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck while our lips are colliding together. God I love this man.

He finally backs away and we both are a panting mess.

"Well big bubba, how was work?" I ask while patting his suit covered chest.

"Well honey, it was wonderful. I got an invitation to this prouducer's event! It's really huge, there will be tens of producers, big ones and smaller ones. It says on the card that I'm recommended one artist to bring and allowed to have one extra. Wanna be my extra? It would be really fun!" He rambles.

My baby loves to talk.

"I would be honored to be your extra but I don't want you to worry about me!! You and Carter or Trevor go and have a great time. Don't let me be a drag and be one of those trophy wives," I tell him.

"Babbbby please! You aren't a trophy, you're my beautiful caring wife. C'mon, I heard Ariana will be attending," he pleads, knowing my love for her music.

"AHHH Luke my weakness! I'll go I'll go," I say acting defeated.

"Good, we'll have a great time. I love you princess," he says hugging me.

"I love you more baby"

I give him another kiss and then pat his shoulder.

"C'mon, I made dinner."

We walk into the kitchen and there is a pot of spaghetti sauce. He loves it, and I love making it because it reminds me of the memory when Pattie taught me the recipe and wow it was so good.

Shaking my head from the memory, I hand Luke his bowl. He fills up the bowl with noodles and puts the sauce on it, making sure not to put any meatballs.

"Crazy boy, you love the meatballs??" I say confused.

"A gentleman never gets his food before his wife," Luke says gently while settinf his-well my bowl of spaghetti on the dinner table. He takes the other bowl and makes his putting many meatballs.

We sit and the table and chat about our day.

"How was yours Bailey? Was if wonderful? I'm sorry I haven't been home a lot, it is just hard with the new artist and recording stuff. I really need to try and fix my schedule," he rambles on..again.

"Shhh Lukey, I'm okay! My day was wonderul. I cooked, I cleaned, I took care of the animals. Oh! And I started early christmas shopping for mom and dad," I tell him excitedly about my day.

"Really?? Bailey, it's late August. No need for christmas shopping."

"Sillygoose, it's never too early for christmas! I cleaned while listening to music. This christmas will be great, I'm so excited." I tell him.

I begin to eat my food and so does he. There was a comfortable silence among us-well, kind of silence..there was the sound of the forks clinking on the table and the slurping of Luke eating. Such a gentleman :)

"When's the event?" I ask.

"Oh whaaaale it's this Saturday..I apologize for the late notice!!" He says worried I'll be upset since the Saturday is in two days.

"Don't be upset Lukey! I'm not sillygoose..Can we go dress shopping tomorrow??"

"Of course we can babe, you'll look wonderful. I'm so excited!"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
a/n: chapter three complete :) hope you like it!!❤️❤️ I love you guys

-belle