◾ Leaving for tour ◾

Hey guys! Hope this chapter get you going. Oh and I'm sorry if this chapter will be a short one. Im still on writers block and got nothing in my head so bare with me.
Xoxo
Leisha

~ Ashley's point of view ~

I unplugged my phone from the charger as I heard Ashton and calums voice in the living room. I knew it was time to go. I rushed getting down my suitcases and my little bag with me. I got my shades on and walked out of my room.

Ash and calum came over and help me with my stuff and they put it in the black van. " Lucas, you take care of your sister okay? " she says hugging him. "Yes mom!" He says and kisses her on the for head. I gave dad and mom huge hugs and I went to the car.

"Ready?" Brianna says helping me with my seat belt. "Yeah" i turn to see arzaylea. "Hey" I wiggled my eyebrows and she burst out laughing. She knows why I was wiggling my eyebrows.

We got to the airport and once the boys got out. Man, seriously.. I was going deaf with all the screaming fans. Some took pictures with them and some gave me bags to give to Luke. I was just confused? Why not give it to him themselves?

The boys wave to them as we were getting on the plane. They, the boys and Brianna and arzaylea sat in class A while I was all the way in the back. Michael said he could switch with me but I shook my head walking to class B. I looked for the seat 32A which I was sitting beside the walk way.

I sat down and saw two girls maybe around 14-15 looking were sitting beside me. I smiled at them and they just kept staring at me. "Hi" I say " hell..llloo" her voice cracks but she was still smiling. "Your Ashley hemmings right?" The other one yelled causing everyone to stare at us. "Ssshhh. Yeah you know me?" I hushed and asked them.

We chatted for a while and then Ashton cones and call me.. "Is that ashhhton? " the one sitting next to me asks and I nod as he walks closer to us. "Ash, what's up?" I asked him "Luke's asking if you wanted to eat something" he whispers and the other two girls just stared an the one beside the window started to cry. Ashton gave them smiles and took pictures with them.

"Yeah sure. Can you get something for my two friends too?" Ash nods and walks back to their place. Then suddenly calum comes in with our food and drinks. He too also took pictures with then girls and then he went back in too.

"How can you survive them?" Payton, the girl beside the window asks. " well, let's just say they're all my brothers and Im like their little sister so they care for me" I say " your lucky " Paige, the girl beside me says

Yup! So lucky!