Part 2

"Hay! The sun shines so bright,oh! I got to be ready for work!.", I said with a tasty smile on me.

"Tricia,dear,come down here and eat your breakfast.", Tricia's aunt voice calling her from downstairs.

"Okay,aunt-T, I'll be just in a few minutes, i'll just dress up.", i shouted with a medium tone.

Tip,toe,tip,toe,coming down from the stairs, "Hmmmmm...,i smell that tatsty pancakes.",Tricia thought.

A couple of hours later....

"Kring,kring",Tricia's phone rang again.

Hmmmm...who's this?,maybe it's Mr. CrisCros again?!.

" Helo?!"

"Hey Tricia,it's Sharlene,let's hang out again at the Cafe, I want you to meet someone special..."

"Who!?who!?, is it Justin Bieber!?",i shouted with an excite reaction... * v *

"Uhmm,no!,let's just see at the Cafe...hahahhahah!"

I was sileneced then i feel shy about that..... XD

"Okay,see you later..."

At the cafe...

Hmmm...she might be here somewhere...

"Hey Shasha! right over here..." 

Oh it's Sharlene calling me, wait a second  is that, M-m-mr. Cr-cris Cr-cros?!... what is he doing here again?!

"Hey Shasha,this is Cris,i knew him because he's a friend of mine cousin Annie.",she said to me with a tiger smile.

"Oh! i knew him already yesterday here at the Cafe.",i told her with a death glare.

"So,he was the one  who you've been talking all along  yesterday?that's awkward?!",she said to me while laughing.

"So what are you doing here?",i asked Mr.CrisCros.

"Nothing just hanging out with Sharlene and espicially you,T-tri-trica.", he said to me with a smile.

"See you guys around,i have to do some work at home.", Mr.CrisCros said while waving at me and Sharlene.

"Okay,bye!,meet us again here in the Cafe.", Sharlene said while waving at Mr.CrisCros. >_____<

"Oh my Shasha,me and Cris have talked about you,a minutes ago.",Sharlene told me while laughing.

"What's funny,and what are you talking about?", a said to her while I was confused,don't tell me this was about yesterday... #_____#

"Cris told me about him and you yesterday.He said,he called you last night and you were frightened, you should have seen your face.!!!", she laughed at me.  O______O

"Wait,what?!, I wasn't frightened,ok I admit it,I was just shocked that how could he even get my phone number?!, And he said to me that he searched on a telegram book, and I absolutely cannot believed it!"

"Exactly!",Sharlene said while still laughing at me.

"Actually it wasn't a telegram book, he knew me and asked me about  you and he even asked your phone number, so I just gave him one,at least he's a nice guy."

-WhAaat!!!..... @ _____@

"Why didn't you tell and called me too last night?!", I gave her a death glare.

"Ahehehehe...sorry Shasha, I-i didn't knew.",she giggled that time.

"AaRrgGhH!!!,forget about it , but don't ever do it again next time.", I said to her with a death glare look,she just smiled at me and i smiled her back, still we are BFF.

That day, and that time, Mr.CrisCros is always texting me and calling me,that I couldn't concentrate anymore of designing dresses.I mean what is this feeling?! Am i getting weired?!... #______#