Part 4

At the Cafe...

"Hey! Shasha,right over here!",Sharlene shouted at me.Oh it's Ms. Expert of love again.

"Right back at'cha!", i shouted back at her while i was ordering a "two cafelotte",then i sitted down next to Sharlene , then came by Mr.CrisCros again.

"What are you doing here again?!",i asked Mr.CrisCros.

"Sharlene invited me  to come to.",he said.

I looked up at Shar and gave her a death glare.

"Ahehehehe....I thought that we could hang out sometime.",Sharlene said to just smiling me in terror.

Ugghh! I can't tell Sharlene about my problem,while Mr.CrisCros is around here,sitting next beside me. #________#

"Oh Shasha,you told me that we talked about your problem ?!",Sharlene asked me while shaking her head.

@o@ I was stilled after what she said... so i told her...

"Uhmm...(GULP) m-my prob-problem was that........m-my t-to-tooth hurts! Yeh! My problem is that my tooth hurts! AarRgGhh! Ouch2x!."

I just changed the topic... ^______^

"Oh, should i call a dentist?.",Sharlene said with a frown face.

"A-ah no thanks, I better be home right now, see you later."

Then I waved goodbye at them, while i was walking , someone was holding my right arm... when I looked back , it was Cris!

"Hey Tricia , I can drived you home with my car.",he said to me with a fake smile.

"A-a-ahhh...no thanks! My home is just near that corner , i'll just walk by."

But he insisted me , so i seat at his front seat of his car next to him,then he drived me way to my home.

"Thanks by the way for giving me drived.", actually my tooth doesn't hurt.

"So how's your tooth feeling well?",he asked me with a weired looking look.

"A-a-ahhh....", I stopped a moment, my aunt opened the door and ask me.

"Hey Shasha,good timing , you brought a friend here, i already cook a dinner for us,come!"

"No thanks, i gonna go,see you later,Shasha.", Mr.CrisCros said to me.

So he drived back at his car , and waved goodbye at me , si i waved back at him.

"Who was that Shasha?", my aunt asked with a weired look at me.

"Uhmmm...that was Cris , a friend of Sharlene's cousin.", i told my aunt with a cramping on the knees.

"Oh!....", my aunt's reaction.... ^________^