HOW IT ALL BEGAN.

His name was liaison:quite tall ,fine-looking , amazing dancer and could do that magic mike shit like its no man's business quite appealing, skilled football player in general quite impressive on the sport side overall. He has those eye lashes goals, dark sharp eyes, short-curled up hair, sexy and kissable lips that had got me locked in and had an approachable personality, most annoying person I've met yet its what made him...him and lastly he was literally Mr. sarcasm and Egocentric. Well that was mostly about him that I know but hopefully I will get to know him more than who he really was like behind this image he uses in public faces.

Our first encounter was quite fascinating. We were in a group chat together and he would always oppose everything I said; we would literally argue about everything and anything . I loved it how we argued though and how it was easy to talk to him through the phone. It was like I've known him for years while its our first time talking through the phone. Overly the days we kept talking and talking through the group with my other squad members closest friends I had. They were all being commenting say we should marry already and stuff, I found it quite amusing and Lia found it funny. he was a man of few words I noticed as we were talking and hated to talk about himself like the real him . He usually called him self surfer dude , don't ask me why because I was shocked as you all are because here there isn't waves to surf but I guess we all could dream.

I remember once we were arguing and he was so dominant and commanding stated " when we meet we will be such great friends" that was after I realized he is joining our school for next term. I was intrigued to meet someone who almost hated or argued about anything I said. With my ego, I opposed and disagreed with pride held high I said " I don't think so". He smirked and I knew then that was a challenge, funny story is that I'm quite competitive always wanting to win or prove people wrong so I went with the plan.

I was so stuck in my own world on how to prove him wrong that I didn't see he was step ahead. he started texting privately and I started to like his presence , just imagine that was only through text. Quite fascinating right.

three days to school and I was already shaken off by his personality I mean what if I give in and I become his friend that will mean I lose to him, I was ready for that not now and not ever!