.1

M a r r i s a

"Wake up" I heard someone whisper.

I groaned and rolled over trying to ignore them. That just got me a little push from them.

"Marrisa wake up." They shouted. I realized the voice belonged to my dear friend Shawn Mendes.

"Give me 2 more minutes...or 2 hours." I mumbled against my pillow.

"But it's our first day of school today. You don't wanna miss it." Shawn pleaded.

"Why are you even up this early, and how'd you get in my house?" I questioned finally raising up from my sleep, looking like a zombie.

Shawn sat at the end of my bed. "Because I wanted to walk with you to school on the first day. And your mom let me in." He smiled.

"But we walk to school everyday together." I moaned and picked out an outfit. I was wearing a while shirt with black ripped skinny jeans along with a flannel around my waist. And to top it off I worn my black vans.

I went into my restroom in my room and shut the door. I took a shower last night so I'll just gave to brush my teeth and other personal hygienes. I was done with everything and I heard a knock.

"Come on Mar we're gonna late." Shawn whined.

"Almost done." I finished my mascara and walked out grabbing my bag.

"Lets go." I smiled and walked downstairs. I grabbed a apple and said bye to my mom.

We started walking and I seen this really attractive guy. He was wearing a black adidas shirt and jogggers. His hair looked really soft. He had the prettiest brown eyes. We walked closer to him and he smiles at me. I smiled back and keep walking with Shawn.

"Ooo he's cute." I say to Shawn.

"Hes not that good looking."

"Well then." I said walking into the school.

-----------------------

This is really short and I'm sorry. It'll get better I promise but this is a short first chapter.

I'll update tomorrow for sure be on a look out! Thank you so much for reading.

Xx