chapter 1

Kim Ga Eun pov

I cried as the bullies make fun of me singing.

Bully 1: yah we're just having fun with you but you're already crying. Hah bboohoo!

Bully 2: hahaha ga eun is such a crybaby. what a crybaby *laugh*

Bully 1: ga eun is a scaredy cat,scaredy,scaredy cat...

?: yah why do you always bully ga eun?!!!

Bully 1: so what does this have to do with you?!! Dont disturb us or n--

?: or what, you're gonna bully me. Huh, you're just a small kid,you're just bullying the smaller ones to make u look big. Well, I'm not afraid of u

Bully 1: huh prove that you're not a-----

? Punch the bullies. Wait omg I better cl the teacher

"Teacher there's somebody fighting"

Teacher: jinjja?!! Where, lead the way amelya.

I bring the teacher to the fighting scene an-

Teacher: stop the fighting now!!

And instantly the 3 of them stop fighting.pftt what the hell they stop that fast?!!

10 minutes later

Well what a day, hmm i didn't get a chance to thank the boy . Well whatever. I walk where my feet take me where.

* hmm why am i at the park, eh wait a minute isn't that the boy from last time. Wel i better thank him for saving me *

" uhm excuse me but thanks for saving me from the bullies and sorry for the bruises."

Just when the boy is gonna turn

I woke up from that dream, ugh fuck that dream again. Why the heck am i dreaming that dream again. That dream is haunting me like what the fuck i want to know wh OK the fuck is that boy but i just have to woke up at that part!!! Fucking dream

I better get ready for school or not I'll be late again

15 minutes later

I walk to school like always cause my oh so beloved mother does not drive me there. I go to the convenience store and buy a bun and a banana milk. Wooshhhh lets go to the fucking best school * note the sarcasm *

I can already see cars coming to the school and i notice that its already 7.15am showing that I'm already late. I usually arrive at 6.45 am cause i dont really like seeing cars and mostly people. Its really annoying to see all the two faced bitch. They're too clingy with their parents.

Ugh another day at this school. Luckily this is the last day. For the first time i thank my parents for making the right decision. Well of course I'm happy cause they let me move to seoul and live there alone without BEING CONTROL YESHHHH!!

Well i dont have anything to tell about school cause i am a naturally cold person. I dont really have friends cause i hate people like i said they're too clingy and quick to judge people. Well whateves its time to go back home.

By go back home i mean to the park cause i dont like to go home early.

Pheewww ga eun why are u like this ga eun,  dont be too cold. Why is my life like this. Haishh why cant i just live a peacefull life just like this park, so peaceful just quiteness and no problems. ga eun how about u just stop thinking and sleep. Lets dream something nice hopefully. Lets just enjoy the peaceful while it lasts.