No Time

No Time...

Andrea works hard at school. She doesn't show-off but she does sit at the popular table. Getting straight A's and level 9's at school doesn't stop her from following her dreams, but as others see it, they are only dreams. She always dreams of becoming a worldwide spy in her dad's work, but does she have what it takes to take the journey...The adventure begins now.

Someone is cyber bullying her; they think she shouldn't make that choice because she's making the biggest mistake ever. She goes for a rehearsal completely ignoring the message she saw that morning and blocking the contact. But Andrea doesn't think she got away with them that fast. She's been told if you do this, you're gonna be in big danger...By text! She wonders how HE got her number and email address. Yeah it was a he. A middle aged he. She keeps asking him why, and how they know her, but the only reply is "I'm not gonna let you do this again" Andrea reads these few words again and again in her mind but they don't make any sense to her. She tries to find out who the messages are from but it says 'unknown' and 'private' contact. She is scared to death and doesn't know what to do at all. Mixed up no doubt! Talk about stress and depressed she doesn't even know what to think anymore, until it happened. IT happened. The worst and unforgettable thing happened in my lifetime. She doesn't tell her mum because she'd go ballistic as she always did when she finds out Andrea had been in trouble and her dad works in the city as one of the Head Manager of the 'London Works' who is undercover and she doesn't want to worry him. He's never home anyway. She panics and decides to tell her friends so they volunteered to help her find out who was sending her these uncool messages and gain her confidence. Big Mistake. And I mean it was a proper big mistake. Like major! What was I thinking? I know what I was thinking, I was thinking that maybe if I sort things out they'll help and make things go back to normal again. What I done...I totally regret it and wish I could go back and change things ....but...I can...can't I?