Birthday Dinner Part 1

Skyla P.O.V

After Draco and I had  finished watching the movie. We decided to quickly drop by his parents house to pick up some clothes for tonight's dinner.

During the car ride there had been a peaceful silence with soft music in the background. As we where driving I was watching the trees past by. Draco parents basically lived in the forrest. It always fascinated me and I would often try and explore. But Draco got mad each time saying Never to go without him. 

During the ride there Draco's hand was on my thigh rubbing small circular motions with the pad of his thumb. It felt comfy and calming.

"Where here" Draco's voice startled me out of my stance

I only merrily nodded in response. Draco was out of the car and opening my door before I had a chance to un clip my seatbelt. He un buckled my seatbelt and picked me up and started carrying me to the front door.

"I can walk you know" I grumbled with my head in his neck

He just chucked deeply. He set me down and rang the door bell.

"Skyla, how I have missed you" his mum yelled whilst crushing me in a hug.

"I missed you to Alana" I respond giggling slightly 

"Come in , come in" Alana quickly rushed out

I stepped into her cozy house, it was very warm and loving her home.

"Skylar" both of the twins jumped on me suffocating me

Draco growled at this .Both twins got off quickly and muttered an apology. The twins where both 16 and there names where Marco and Zach.

"Happy birthday dear" Alana said 

"Thnak you" I replied to all the birthday wishes

After spending some time with his family. We decided to watch a quick movie before we started getting ready. We settled on watching the avengers. 

Draco pulled me into the bed with him and settled me in between his legs with his head in my neck. He started breathing in deeply. His breaths where coming out in grunts and it was making me laugh.

"Draco, stop" I Giggled

 "Never" He grumbled 

After the movie Draco grabbed his clothes and packed them in an overnight bag.

"Come on lets go" Draco mumbled

We got in the car and made our way back to my house to get ready for the night.

Draco once again insisted that he carry me up to my bedroom.

"Ill shower in here and you can shower in the guest room" I said

"okay" he grunted in response a trace of disappointment there.

After I showered I blow dried and straightened my hair. I applied some makeup. I smoked out my eye and added some red lipstick as well as highlighter. I decided to wear a red silky dress that reached just above mid thigh. I paired it with white heels that made me an inch taller. I also put some bangles and the necklace that Draco bought me ages ago. Lastly I sprayed some cherry perfume on my neck and wrists.

As I walked out of my room and went into the lounge room to wait for Draco.

After about 10 mins I heard footsteps making there way towards me. I spotted Draco and smiled and walked over to him.

He was frozen in place, eyes devouring me up. His eyes changing to a darker colour.

He growled out "NO"