CHAPTER 1

I was born September 20, 1988. Dark skin curly hair 8lb 6oz. I was always told that when I was brought home all you could see when you looked in my crib was my big dark afro. I think about that sometimes I don't know why, maybe it's that I wish I could warn myself of how my life would turn out.
I lay on my dirty mattress day dreaming of a love so strong of a life so rich. Hoping to one day live life with no worries to become someone else. Today is Wednesday and I should be at school but why go I have no clean clothes and my hair is so nappy it's matted to my head. So I just lay there wishing for better days.

NADIA!!!!! I hear my mom scream from downstairs. I jump up thinking I can finally eat some food. As I walk towards the steps I walk pass the bathroom and see that the floor in the bathroom is about to fall into the kitchen. This is a result of living in a old house with no running water or lights we are so poor we live in a abandoned home. My mom is what we call a crack head or junkie, she love chasing her high so much she forgets she has a daughter.

As I make it to the bottom of the steps I see four man standing in the living room getting high.
Yes mommy, I call out as I walk pass the four strangers. Baby do mommy a favor and run to the store to get some bread. Ok I say and leave not even bring up the fact that I haven't seen her in four days. Walking out the door and up the street it takes me ten minutes to get there and two minutes before I'm headed back home. I was I block away from home when I spotted Keith. Not a day went by I didn't day dream about him he was my everything in my mind. We went to school together , he was in the 11th and I was in the 10th so I would see him around school sometimes, he was also consider a bad boy so I'm sure that's why he's not at school now. He always gave me butterflies I was mesmerized by his tall figure at 5"11 and maybe 180lb he had bright brown eyes and dark chocolate skin with bow legs. I think I was in love.

Walking across the street to avoid Keith and his boys, I didn't want to get picked on. Even if I fantasized about him, didn't changed the fact that I was dirty Nadia with the crack whore mother. Walking farther away from the group I made it home, without knocking I walk in to find my mom getting fucked by all four man.

" MOMMA!!!!!! I yell with tears in my eyes I was so mad at her.
"Get your ass on somewhere." One of the old stinky man yell at me.
"Shit I don't mind her watching if she comes over here and touch this for me", another one of the old man say holding his penis.
I can hear them talking about me but all my attention is on my Momma. She doesn't even care, she so into what they're doing to her.
I run so fast out the door when I feel someone behind me I never noticed one of the man getting up and walking toward me I think I was in a daze.
I ran and ran with no destination, anywhere for me is fine as long as I never have to go back never.

Hey so tell me What you think comment and vote thanks.