Chapter 3

Keith POV

After leaving the party my mind stayed on Nadia she was so sexy to me. I always liked her I thought she was smart when we were younger. I saw the shit Shorty's mom's was on and I kept my distance. I wasn't trying to hurt her no more then what her own mom's was doing. She didn't think I saw her because I was kind of popular, but trust me when I say I lor nigga like me ain't get shit easy either. I was all I had so I turned to the streets I made my money not by selling drugs but by being one of the youngest hit man out there. My shit was official and at the time I was still learning and making moves I ain't have time for no relationship. Shit Nadia was sexy as fuck and I was going to make her mines. She was thicker then a sneakers with dimples a real brown sugar baby, dam Shorty had it going on and I wanted it all.

Rolling out of bed and stretching my body, I started to make my way towards the bathroom. Before I even could make it half way there I heard my phone ringing. Turning around and walking back towards my bed I reach for my phone just in time to see that it was my homeboy Brody calling.

"Yo"I said answering the phone.

"Wussup Keith boi what you getting into"

"Shit my nigga, bout to wash my balls"

"Yo I got something for you for real so slide through"

This nigga tripping talking like that over the phone he lucky I consider him fam or I would split his shit.
"Ard yo I got you but next time come correct you feel me"

"Yeah my bad yo I wasn't thinking, but see you in a hour."

"Ard"

See Brody was like my brother this nigga always had my back. He give me a party last and that shit was lit. But sometimes he forgets what we do and he get careless. My number one rule don't discuss shit over the phone nothing. He used code but still man niggas get knocked for less. And I ain't going down like that. Shit I'm trying to see what Nadia is like on a personal level. Dam I can't keep her fine ass off my mind.

After showering and getting dressed I headed over to Brody's. Pulling up and hoping out the car I jug up to Brody house and unlock the door walking in and calling out to him. "Youngin what's good"

"Yo I'm in the basement"he yells back.

Walking down the basement steps I spot Brody.

"Yo Wussup" I said giving my nigga dap(hand shake)

"Yo look what I got you" he said walking to the back where we would sometimes interrogate people. When I reach the back I see Royal tied up to a water pipe.

"I've been looking for your bitch ass" I say walking toward him.

"You would not believe where I found him" Brody says sitting on the washing machine.

"Where was you hiding your sacred ass at Royal?" I ask playing around not really caring where he was hiding. This clown was known for robbing big time king pins, but he fucked up robbing King Kendrick see when this fool broke in King Kendrick house. He thought Kendrick went on a business trip, well Kendrick pop up while Royal was still there and when Kendrick saw Royal he shot his ass in the leg, but Royal was able to get away. Funny thing is even with a mask on Kendrick knew it was Royal. They're fucking first cousin plus Royal has a tattoo on his neck of his baby mom's name. So Kendrick contacted me and Brody 3weeks ago with 1million to off his cousin,but Royal ass was hard to find until now.

"Matter fact I don't even care man, yo Brody hand me them knives" I said putting on leather gloves.

"Here you go yo, but check this I'm bout to go get something to eat yo I'm hungry you want something" Brody said handing me my knives.

"He'll yeah get me, before I could finish Royal interrupted our conversation." Fuck y'all niggas how you really ordering food and shit yall crazy as shit. Let me go man fuck all this bullshit my team going be coming for me"

"Without a care in the world I toke out my craving knife and cut his lips off" not fazed by the blood squirting on my clothes, I stared in his eyes in calmly reprimanded him." Please don't interrupt me again have some fucking manners nigga".

Turning back to Brody with bloody gloves I give him my order" yo make sure my steak medium well and I want extra shrimp to"

"Ard yo I'll be back in about a hour, make sure you use the construction bags nigga cause last time."

"I know dam nigga don't even try me boi I got this. Just go get my food nigga." I said cutting him off before he could finish.

"Ard yo"

Once Brody left I got to work cutting Royal big ass up. It toke me about an hour and a half but when I was done I put his chopped up body in construction bags to be delivered to King Kendrick at his request. I cleaned up my mess then jumped in the shower. I headed up stairs to eat after I finished cleaning everything myself included.

"Yo Brody where my food nigga" I said walking in the living room where I saw Brody and his cousin Asia.

"Boi shut up with all that yelling" Asia said to me.

"My bad but hand me my food a youngin is starving."

" Did you call my bestie yet" she said handing me my food.

"No not yet it's only 3pm I'm going call her when I leave from here"

"Ok cool but listen I need for you to be gentle with her Keith. She never interacted with a man like this before so be patient."

"I got her Shorty I've been waiting for lor Momma longer then you think. I'm ready for her now and I will be her only and forever."

"Dam bro I ain't know you was feeling her like that this is a first for you." Brody said smashing his food.

"Awwwwww I'm happy now just make her happy or I'm going to cut your balls up in feed them to you."

"Dam Shorty it's like that" I said laughing cause if she knew what I just did I could give her a lesson.

"Well I'm a get up with y'all later. I'm bout to head out so I can get ready for my baby."

"Ard" they both said as I was walking out the door.

Please vote and comment........
FYI THERE WILL BE A LOT OF TWIST TO THIS STORY AND WITH ALL THE CRAZIEST NADIA WELL FIND LOVE... BUT I WOULD LOVE TO GET Y'ALL INPUT SO PLEASE COMMENT

THANKS, ASH BASH