Chapter 37 (✓)

*Makis Pov*
My mom eyes lit up then they turned blood red, "Sleep"
The guard walked away, and collapsed on the floor asleep.
Her eyes went back to there emerald green.
I walked over to the guard and pulled out my blade. My hands started shaking, Icicle came over and steadied my hands.
I cut the keys free and unlocked the cage. We got in a big group hug, and then I pass out.

*Keepersflame pov*
I caught Maki as she fell. "We need to get her home" I say lifting her onto my back.
"Okay lets go" Flame said as we walked towards the exit.

*Time skip*
We got back to the house alittle after dark. We found Chante asleep on the floor. Icicle and Thomas fell asleep in two different chairs. I set Maki down on the couch and AurusFlame told me to go to sleep but I calmly refused. After awhile she went to bed.
I grabbed on old book and sat down on a stool by the couch. I traced a symbol on the cover and the symbol glowed.
I opened the cover of the book and a single sentence was written on the page. I traced my finger over the symbols on the page and the book started to glow. When it stopped the book has flipped to a page in the book. Two pages we had filled out almost 17 years ago. On the left page was a picture of a baby boy and on the right page, a baby girl.
I looked at the right page first the brithday was the same for both of the children. I moved my finger down the page untill I got to "guardian angle" next to that was four words, Demetrius the young demon.
Then I moved my finger down to "DNA make-up" the list was replaced with a chart.
Demon: 20%
Angel: 20%
Fury: 15%
And the next two on the chart she got from her father.
Demi-god: 25%
Fire elemental: 10%
The remainder of her DNA was split evenly between human and shapeshifter.
We had no idea how she had  human and shapeshifter. But she have two pairs of enemy breeds in her.
Demon and angel, Fury and Demi-god, and random three: Flame elematal, human, and shapeshifter.
That was Maki's page. I look at the left side off the book. I trace the name with my index finger. On the Maki's page at the top it sad Flameblossom Rhea Kesnal.
And on the top of the other page it said, Cherryflames Carter Kesnal.
He had dark red hair and his eyes where a emerald green He was so young, he had gotten very sick and sadly passed away. This was a secret we had kept from her to long, Cherryflames was Makis twin brother.