Chapter 2

Carter's POV:

I really don't understand why they feel the need to make me feel like this again. What have I done to them? It started back in year 4 when they figured out who my dad was. Everything he did weather it was not going to a certain location for tour, or him being too busy to take a photo with them when they are practically stalking him, everything was my fault.

I was currently sat in English class. I loved English and the fact that I can let my imagination run wild with everything I do. I was finishing my last paragraph of my evaluation of Romeo and Juliet when I heard whispers. At first I ignored them but then I heard my dads name.

"How could the George Shelley create something so horrid? Like look at it. Such beautiful parents created such disturbing offspring." I heard the year 7 bitch, Makayla, say. Disgust dripping off her tongue.

"I know I don't get it. Her brother is so hot too, and then there's that." Her friend Poppy replied.

I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped my pen grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I could hear my teacher shouting for me and the class laughing at me but at this point I didn't care I had to leave. I went to the closest bathroom and hid in a cubicle. I slid down the wall and pulled my legs into my chest sobbing into them.

"Carter?" I heard my English teacher Mrs.Moss call out. I held my breath hoping she wouldn't notice it was me. "Carter I know you're there, please open the door." I stood up and wiped my eyes before opening the door. She took one look at me and pitty spread across her face.

"Would you like to tell me what that was about." She asked. Mrs Moss was honestly the best teacher I have ever had. She actually cared about her students, not just the bonus she gets at the end of the year.

"It doesn't matter. I just thought I was going to be sick that's all." I looked down.

"Please don't lie to me Carter. I can see you have been crying. What's going on? Is it Makayla and Poppy?" I didn't say anything but I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears. 

"What did they say?"

"They were saying that it's shocking my parents could make such an ugly child. They have also said everything that my dad has done is because of me and it's my fault." I choked back the tears. "I just want to go home." I was then wrapped up in a hug.

"I shouldn't be hugging you but you look like you need it, but Carter you are not ugly in any way, shape, or form and anything you father has done I am positive is not because of you."

"Thank you." I hugged her back before pulling away and wiping a few tears that had slipped out.

"I'm gonna give you a slip to go home and I'm gonna go and speak with the head master. Something needs to be done what they have said is way out of line."

"NO! Miss please don't, it will make matters worse." She looked into my eyes and sighed.

"Okay but if anything worse happens, you come to me okay?"

"Okay." I smiled slightly. She got out a book from her pocket and wrote a slip.

"You go and get some rest." She handed me the slip.

"Thanks Miss." And with that I wiped my eyes one more time before giving her a smile and leaving. School wasn't far so I just decided to walk. I put my headphones in and decided to listen to 5sos on my way home. They are still going strong after a 3 year break they are now bigger than Union J now. We are still close with them but they are on tour right now, but they should be on break soon.

About 20 minutes later I got home to see my mum baking in the kitchen.

"Mum?"

"C? What are you doing home this early?" She asked looking at the clock. It read 12:30.

"Makayla and poppy." Was all I said before she gave me a hug.

"Awe baby it will be okay. If you want we can move you schools?"

"I don't want to. I want to be with Riley."

"Okay baby, but don't forget he leaves school in June." I looked down.

"I know." She hugged me even tighter.

"I know. How about we finish making these cookies then we can go see a movie. I got paid today."

"Okay."

//----//

By time we had finished making cookies it was 3:30 and Riley had just gotten home.

"C where were you today?"

"I got sent home."

"Girls again?"

"Yup."

"I wish I could kill those girls." Then mum butted in.

"Okay enough of that. Carter and I were about to go and see a movie. You coming?" She asked putting the cookies in a container.

"Yeah sure I'm down."

"Okay then, let's go!" With that we was out the door and I the car in our way to the movies.

---------------------------------------------------------------

2nd chapter complete aye!!! How you liking it so far? Comment and vote 🔥🔥

Love you all 😘