Chapter 1 [Who is Precious Yurecka Saavedra]

• Dedicated kay Albert Almocano

CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING. WHO IS PRECIOUS YURECKA SAAVEDRA?

-PRECIOUS YURECKA SAAVEDRA

Hi everyone! I'm the Precious Yurecka of the Saavedra family. I'm the only girl in the Family. I'm their Unika hija. They treat me like a princess the spoil me, they give me what I want. I'm 20 years old and I'm starting to handle our company. Meron kaming clothing line, which is named 'The Saavedra's Fashion' I'm the model of it. Tapos ako sa course na, Fine Arts at Fashion Designing... Meroon na din akong sariling botique named 'Yureckas' obviously it is named after my name. Obvious naman psh. I do modeling too. Mas madalas nga lang, sa Canada saka sa Korea. my Mom is Pearl Lim Saavedra and my Dad is Yuri C. Saavedra. My Mom is half Canadian, half Filipino. Her Mother is a Filipino and Her dad is a Canadian. My father is half filipino, half korean. His father is a filipino and her mother is a Korean. Get it? i hope so.

"Yurecka, why so cute?" there she goes again. i know she needs something for me that's why she acts like that.

"What now Veronica? I know you need something..." i said while looking at the magazine. Yes. Veronica is my dearest bestfriend. She make some 'tambay' here in my botique.

"Oh dear Yurecka, you reaaly know me huh?" she said while smirking.

"Of course, We're ten since I met you. At kilalang kilala kita mula kuko hanggang anit remember that. You cannot hide something from me dear." i said she just make some irap. haha.

"Whatever you say Yurecka, you're so cute!" she said while pinching my cute face.

"Aww. Don't you ever pinch my cute little face." I said while pouting.

"Oh my god Yurecka! your so precious!" she said.

"Of course that's my name so I'm Precious. Duh~ ano ba kasing kailangan mo at inuuto mo nanaman ako." I said at binalik ang tingin ko sa magazine.

"I need a dress." she said with a huge smile on her face. Napangiti naman ako.

"That's all?" I said while smiling and still looking at the magazine. She nodded. 

"yun lang pala eh, sige igagawa kita. Di mo naman ako kailangang utuin ng utuin noh. Malakas ka sakin eh" pahabol ko.

"No! You're really cute!" she said while clapping her hands.

"Oh dear you reallymaking me crazy. matagal ko nang alam na cute ako!" I said.

"WooooooooooH! lakas hangin noh?" she said. haha natawa na lang ako.

"Let's go." sabi ko.

"Where?" she asked.

"At the mall. I need to buy some stuffs." I said while walking.

"Stuffs? Like what?" she said

"diba papagawa ka ng dress. Ubos na kasi yung stocks ng mga tela ko so bibili na tayo ng bago. Ikaw na mamili mamaya ikaw magsusuot eh." 

"Woah! Sure bessy!" she said I can see the excitement on her face.

"Haha... C'mon." 

We went at the mall at pumunta sa shop ng pinsan ko si Elizabeth. Sa kanila ako bumibili ng mga kailangan ko para sa botique ko. Like the cltoh. At ayun namili na kami. She chose the grayish one which is nice for her skin complexion. After we buy some stuffs, pumunta na kami sa parking lot where my car is parked. I was about to start the car when my phone suddenly vibrated.