Chapter 11

I wake up saturday morning and look at the clock it's almost 1:00 I grab my phone and see a lot of messages from Zac, Jami, And Mason. 

M:Hey I was wondering if we could change that movie to bowling?

M:Hello

M:Sorry I guess your asleep I'll just text Zac

Z:Hey why did Mason just text me?

Z:Nvm I forgot he use to be on the football team with me.

J: Why did Zac just text me and tell me Mason texted him how did he get his number

J: nevermind 

J:Why arent we going to the movies anymore

J:Heller

J: You

J:Need 

J: To

J:Answer

J:Are 

J: You

J:Seriously

J:Still 

J: Asleep

J:It's 

J:11:30

  "Geez, Jami you blew up my phone," I think to myself.

C:That's fine bowling sounds fun:)

M:Your awake and ok

  "I really hope this is real because i think i really like him."

C: Geez could you have texted me anymore, Jami

J: Yes, I could've but I didn't want to bother you to much lol

C: Hahaha very funny

  I get up out of bed and turn on some music and Heart Hope by: Oh Wonder comes on and I start to sing it as I go to my closet to pick out something to wear to go bowling tonight I pick out some blue jean shorts, a white crop top, and a crop varsity jacket(picture above). Before I get dressed I walk down the hall and get some food. I make me and ham and cheese sandwhich considering it's lunch time. 

  "Callie, is that you," my mom says calling from her office upstairs.

  "Yes ma'am, do you need anything?" 

  "No, just checking to see if that was you."                             

  "Ok, love you." 

  "Love you too, Oh and I want to see you before you go on your first date for I can take a picture."

  "Mom if you do that I will walk up these stairs and murder you,"I say laughing at the bottom of the stairs.

  "Fine, I won't do it."

  I walk back to my bedroom and start getting ready.

__________________________________________

sorry I thought I posted this chapter last night I must of just saved it. I will right another chapter today.