Terushima Yuuji I

i don't even know why I'm writing this oml

don't mind my errors, leave some comments, enjoy reading! ♡

//

there are times that i miss you so much.

//

you shifted on the other side of the bed.

you can't sleep.

your mind is bugging you to call him, to have a chat with him, or even just to listen to Terushima's voice, but no. it's not possible. no no no no.

you shifted again, as you thought about all those times you spent with him. when he kissed you, hugged you, and talked with you. you grabbed one of the many pillows on your bed and embraced it, hoping that it will help you forget your boyfriend. but why is it that you can't replace the warmth that he provided you when you were still together? it's not like he's perfect. Terushima is definitely imperfect. he had his own flaws and all, ranging from his short temper to his bad habits like smoking.

but despite all his imperfections, you still loved him. you still wanted him. you still took care of him.

all of those flaws can't stop the raging fire of your love for the guy.

your love for him isn't simple. it's difficult to understand-- too complicated for it's own good.

even you. you can't comprehend these feelings that you have for him.

your feelings are too deep, too meaningful, and too complex to be described as love.

it's not love. no no no.

you stood up and went to the kitchen.

you drank water and sat down on one of the seats.

you wanted to grab your phone and call him. tell your boyfriend that you miss him. that you can't live without him.

but you know it's deemed impossible.

you clicked your tongue. Terushima, dear, if only you have been loyal to me.

you remembered all the happenings that night. you can still remember it clearly.

the way Terushima's pierced tongue licked on some other bitch. the way that bitch moaned. the way Terushima almost fucked that bitch.

only that you were there to stop it. to stop them.

as Terushima was already stripping the motherfucker on the couch, you slowly made your way to them. it's not your boyfriend's fault. he's drunk. he's innocent. right? wrong.

you saw black.

you swung the ax that you're holding to the bitch's back, and swung it again, chopping her head.

you grabbed her body and stabbed it mercilessly. you did it again and again until you can no longer distinguish it as a human body.

then you stared at Terushima.

time to get his ass.

//

there are times that i miss you so much...

i wish i could remember where i hid your body.

//

A/N

im so so so sorry ;;-;;