Chapter-1

Asusual entered to my new school....a bit excited because going to meet new friends, new teachers.....i bit pissed off because i have to answer those repeatedly asked questions like: WHICH SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM??  WHY DID U CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL?? WHAT WAS THE REASON?? etc..

So, it was 8:30 i was in the office to know my section and stuff....when i entered my classroom i was having a priceless expression...which meant nothing great....i found a place beside a girl, her name was Priya.

She was sweet, kind, fun, i had a lot of fun with her...then slowly she introduced me to her friends and now her friends are also my friends.

In just 6 months all the guys and girls were my friends. In my bus there was a guy called Aman, we both used to be in the same bus and kind of near to our houses. We had a lot of fun in our bus while going to the school and and coming back from school.

Has the days passed....exams were getting closer, i have started preparing for the exams and the first exam was the subject which i hated the most, it was MATHEMATICS.....                                              Days passed of exams our last exam was COMPUTER, it was quite easy...we have done all our exams so Me Priya, Priya's boyfriend whose name was Rahul, Aman we all meet at Aditya's house...we all 5 were at his house and having fun because we just have finished our half-yearly exams, it wasnt a matter to have fun...We were happy and having fun because half year was done by those boring lectures and teachers.

We went to Aditya's house at 5pm and reaches our respective houses at 8pm.In those 3 hours at his house we had next level fun...those 4 guys are just awesome i have become so close to them that we couldnt even bunk one class if one was missing in our group.

We used to bunk classes and used to go to the canteen, sit there and chit-chat. Priya and Rahul were busy in there own world, Aditya also had a girlfriend but she was in other school, her school and our school was kind of near, so he used to go there to meet, as we used to get phones to school he used to text her and they will be busy in their own world.

Now only me and Aman were left in the group of 5 who were single. When i saw him first my skipped a beat and it seemed like he was the guy whom i was waiting for. I liked him when i saw him for the first time, we used to talk very rarely, but when no one was there and the 2 couples were busy in their romantic world, we had no fullystops at all, we both were enough of talktive.

As the days passed Aman and me got closer, we were like besties.We used talk day and night, hangout and have a lot of fun, we were a good company to each other.

And, the results comes out..........