ONE LOVE

It was winter, and it was summer. Confused? Carl wasn't.  He is in kindergarten. All of his friends could count to three. Jealous? Carl wasn't. He could count to four. He played basketball. He was always the highest scorer on the team. He was the star of the team. But there was one thing Carl didn't understand.  Why was he better than everyone else at almost everything? He pondered and decided to ask his dad. His dad's name is Kareem, but is secretly Allen Iverson, professional in both basketball and football, before he was tackled by Johnny, previous owner of Facebook but sold it to work on a peanut farm. He asked his dad, Heyy! Why be I better then all my classmates in counting?" Kareem replied," That's because your from Montana, son." "Ok," Carl responded, "but why am I better then all them at basketball?" Kareem answered, "That's because your are eighteen so-," but before he could finish he was run over by the Polar Express, manned by Hector's dad, who isn't really his dad. Hector grows corn. D'pez is still sad because he did not get onto "Toddlers and Tiaras." He died of depression. The preceding story is false and Carl actually was digested by a street sweeper fifteen years prior to this story being written. Carl's real name is Bruno, who is secretly Mr. Peanut. Mr. Peanut found a golden rabbit and sold it for 10 trillion dollars. He died of pneumonia. Bahood died from tripping on Arnold' s dead body, which is still lying there as we speak. The end.