Drunk in The Casino

The gang:
Jean
Connie
Mark
Eric
Johnathan
Christoph

Hanji Zoe- One of Levi's orphan 'friend'.
More snk characters will show up :P

"(Y/n), I'm not as good as you think I am,"

Days went by and you were just living your new life, not knowing or thinking that something more unusual than this was coming for you.
What really might be unusual is, Levi never told you about Kenny, the wierd man nor Hanji.

"Hanji-san, do you have any idea about that wierd man? I'm curious, as Levi told me that I am probably in danger... Just can you please tell me who is he?"
You begged Hanji while she was writing stuff, probably doing her work.
The gang sat beside both of you, preparing to listen.
"Taa daa! Its finished," Hanji shouted in excitement.
"Go ask Levi, only he can help. Sorry!"
She rushed out of the inn, out of sight.

"...Guess I'll have to ask Levi himself,"
You never saw Levi the later that day, but you were busy cleaning and didn't notice him leaving either.
Maybe he was gone doing his work, you thought.
"Hey (y/n), mind having a talk?" Tyler patted your shoulder.
"Sure, I'm free at this moment," You took your apron off and followed him to the kitchen.
"Well (y/n), what do you think of Levi?"
"Um... well, I-"
"You like Levi, don't you?"
"Uhm, I-"
"I can see that in your face, you're blushing like an apple."
"I don't know, Tyler..."
You admit that you would blush for Levi, your heartbeat would accelerate for Levi, but the thing is you don't even know if this is feeling of love. You failed once in relationship, and you're afraid of it since then.
You don't even know his surname, his everything. You just know that he is Levi, a charming clean freak who lives in the same place of yours at the present.
"Just believe your own feelings," Tyler smiled, patting your head.
"Though he's not that simple of a person."
He left the kitchen, leaving you drowned in your mind.

You knew that Levi was hiding many things, but what made you more curious was Tyler's words.
'Though he's not that simple of a person.'
What did he mean by that?

"Maybe I shall go take a shower," you told yourself. What's better to clear your mind other than a shower?

Levi's bathtub was big, so you stretched your legs wide, enjoying the warmth of the water.
"Gosh, I forgot to take the clothes,"
You covered your body with the towel and twisted the door knob.
You opened the door.

"OH MY G-"

SOOO yep, you fell again.
Once again. You hurt your back which fell right onto the tub.

Levi was standing right in front of you.
"Tch. Seriously?" He crossed his arms.

"I'm such a trouble," you said with teary eyes, while Levi was once again helping you with your wound. Both of you were sitting on the bed.
"Every time I appear, you falls. What the heck was that for? Am I that scary?"
Yep he is, you thought. You turned your back to him noticing him wearing a half unbuttoned shirt, caused you blushing when you had a glimpse of his seductive chest. You blushed, hard.
"Yes, you are scary as hell!" You giggled and put your finger between his eyebrows.
"You ate always not letting your eyebrows rest, always looking like an angry...angry... cleaning fairy."
Levi was shocked by your actions, as he knew nobody would have the guts to do these stuff to him, especially joking on him. Well, Hanji's the exception.
"Cleaning fairy? What made you think of that? The cleaning part is well, not so bad but the fairy part is...filthy."
"Fairies aren't filthy, they are great!"
"Are you saying that I'm great?" His expression still didn't change, but you found him different. You looked at him and widened your eyes.
"Hey Levi, you're talking much today."
You smiled.
"...suppose so." He hesitated a bit but still spitted his words out.
"Smile Levi, smile..." you put your hands on his cheeks and tried to make a smiling mouth out of his bold one.
"Tch, take your filthy hands off me..." he grabbed your hands and tried to push you off, but you refused to.
He used his force and pushed, making both of you ending up falling onto the bed. Levi's face was so close to yours, like if you moved half an inch your lips would touch.
He was still grabbing on your arms.
Your heart was beating so fast, you could hardly even breathe. Your cheeks was red as tomato and Levi's fresh breath fell onto your face.
Your eyes were staring at each other like a bond was made between them.
His hand slowly clinched onto your hair and curled it behind your ear.