New life, new start

*Reminder*
(y/n): 18 years old
Levi Ackerman: 20 years old
Jean Kristein: 18 1/2 years old
Connie Springer: 18 years old
Tyler Cummins: 19 years old
*Ages updated until here :)*

Its the end of the first week you're here at the inn. The gang was always going out and doing thier 'work' which you didn't have a single idea what it was about
You haven't seen Levi leaving the place or even coming out of his room.
You wondered where he was.
(Cuz he captured most of your attention :D )

"Why aren't you with them?"
you asked while sipping the cup of ice cold lemon tea that Tyler gave you.
"Nah, my work is being the housekeeper.
"You don't look like you are, though."
He smiled a little and continued sweeping the floor.
"Where is Levi?" You asked.
"Well he haven't came out yet. You wanna find him?" He smirked a little.
"No...just curious. Is he always this wierd?"
"He has his secrets," Tyler joked a little.
"Just don't try to challenge him."

You walked through the stairs and was about to go into your room and found that Levi's room was slightly opened.
You wondered what he was doing.
Curiosity made you step forward to his room.
Dim light was travelling through the gap of his door. Slowly approaching his door, you peeped into his room.
"Have you found them already? Ok...just tell me if you have any information about them, just tell me..."
He was talking on the phone, then you heard a loud sigh.
When you were about to turn around, a paper box which you didn't notice was blocking your way and you crashed into it.
"OUCH!" You couldn't help but cried out loud.
"Shit... my ankle is hurt again..." You closed your eyes because of the pain striking you, not knowing that you're leg was cut and blood was flowing out.
"Brat, what the hell..." Levi came out and noticed your leg.
"Shit, not again. Can you not?"
You looked at him, finding he was wearing a black leather coat and a red shirt inside. You blushed then looked down to the floor, holding your wounded ankle.
"I'm...sorry," when you looked down, you noticed blood dripping from your leg.
"Omg, I'm bleeding!"
"Tch, just come in already, don't waste time."

"What a huge fool," he said with an impatient voice while taking out a first-aid kit from his wardrobe." Why am I even doing this..."
"So you never did this to anyone else?" You were a little shocked by your own words, and Levi stopped a bit then continued opening the kit.
He was going to say something but he just swallowed his words.
You found papers on his desk which looled like documents. Was he doing paperwork all day long? You didn't know that gangsters have paperwork to do.
Or is he just one of a kind?
You wonder what he looks like when he goes out with his gang and do their 'stuff' for living.
Is he a bad person?
So many questions were flowing in your brain that you didn't notice a huge ating was coming from your leg.
"Ow..!" You squeaked a little.
"Why are you always giving me trouble...you brat."
"I apologize for always being careless..."
You looked away while he sanitized your wound.
"...and filthy." He went threw the piece of cotton ball into a plastic bag and started bandaging your wound.
"So you're a 100% clean freak," you joked a little.
"Shut up brat, I don't know why I'm doing this, so just thank me but not call me names."
"I didn't call you names, I just said you were a clean freak, lol."
Stand up and get going, I have to leave."

After Levi locked his door, you stood right in front of him.
"Where are you going?" you asked in curiosity.
"Check out other people. What's the matter?"
"Nothing, I'm just wondering..."
"Fine. Come with me if you want." He sighed a little.
"Okay!" You were excited that you could go out for an 'adventure'. Maybe not really one, but nothing you've done before.

---meanwhile at the abandoned parking lot---
"Hey Jean, do you think that Levi's a little different since (y/n) showed up?" Connie asked while the gang was chilling around.
"Just shut up about that stupid... stupid... short stuff!"
The guy with dyed blonde hair stood up from the bench(his name is Mark).
"No. He never was like this before. Levi rubbing a person's ankle? The pigs must be flying and chickens must be dancing!"
Several guys who were in the gang too were fooling around. (I will include their names later.)

-------

Levi unwillingly asked you to get into his car and drove away. It was a black private car.
Both of you didn't talk much in the car.
He then stopped the car beside a familiar driveway.
"Go and look for Jean and the others in the parking lot, I'll make a phone call and catch up with you."
He then left and you were standing between the roads.
"So here I am again, the stupid parking lot."
You stumbled your feet across the road and reached the entrance of the abandoned parking lot. You remembered when you've been sleeping there almost every night before you encountered with Jean and Connie.
"Oh, its Jean and the gang over there." You sped up.
"Hey! Levi brought me here! (for no reason?) What you all doing?"
Jean looked around at you, looked like he was being annoyed.
"Hey, its (y/n)." Mark looked over to you.
"What did you say? Levi brought you here?"
"Yea...I just want to go out and spend time, so he agreed. He just went for a phone call."
"Wow (y/n), your leg is injured! Are you okay? Did Levi did anything to you?"
Connie caught up with you.
"Lol no, it was another accident... yep."

While you were talking, a bunch of strangers approached.
"Look what we have here, a couple of idiots! "

Jean quickly was pissed, and yelled at those strangers.
"What the hell are you doing here? This is my place!"
" What? you talking, horse face?"
"Are you trying to start a fight?" Jean and the gang stepped forward.
This was like nothing but a gangster fight scene in a movie.
"...Uhm, maybe you can stop and just talk instead of fighting?" You said just to calm the furious people down.
"Wow, who's this squeaky little mouse over here?" The stranger guy approached you as you eventually walked backwards.
"Umm... I-I was just saying..."
"What a cute little mouse we have here!"
He moved nearer and nearer to you.

Shit... was he going to hurt you or something?

"So you're this pathetic that you have to fight a weak girl," A voice came from behind the guy.
"What the he-"
Someone threw his fist at the guy out of nowhere in a blast.
It was Levi.
"Fu*k! WHAT THE..."

Levi stood there emotionless. Just like a badass. (Well, he is.)

The tough stranger immediately collapsed onto the floor with serious pain in his head.

"Never challenges me or my people."

The stranger gang quickly ran away like frightened chickens.
You stood there shocked but then came back from your empty mind

So he is indeed strong.

Levi turned away and walked towards the shocked Jean.
"Don't pick up unnecessary fights."

You approached him.
"Thanks... for that."
Levi continued walking, his hands in his pockets.
Still, emotionless.

Its dinner time and you were sitting with the gang.
You felt bad for not paying anything for the previous week, so you made uo a decision.
"Can I work here? I'll work here to exchange for my food and place to stay."
"What can you do with your slim limbs?"
Jean said in a voice with hatred.
"Its fine, I'll teach her everything." Tyler said with a smile." A great idea it is. Right, Levi?"
Levi was sitting at the end of the table (just like the president seat or sth), crossing his legs like a (well, gangster).
"Do whatever you want," he left the table with his hot tea. What a strange way he holds his tea, you thought.
"Great, so everything with you (y/n) will start tomorrow." Tyler cleaned up the table and you stood up and gave him a hand.

It will be a new start of your life tomorrow, you couldn't wait for it any longer.
"Finally, I can earn for a living by myself and not relying on anyone."
You felt satisfied.
Thinking of Levi saving you earlier, you gave out a slight blush and gulped.