Fuck you.

'Hmm, maybe I should call Sehun and ask him what he's doing.' I thought to myself.

I took out my phone and unlocked it and dialed Sehun's number.

"Hello? Hello?"

There were no replies from Sehun even though the call was on-going. I heard something strange though... I heard a slutty voice of a girl saying "Sehun oppa, you're so bad!"

'Oh my fucking god, don't tell me he's at the c-club, again!?' I flustered.

I hurriedly changed into a Batman Crop Top and a Cross High Waist Shorts and brought along my wallet with my phone inside and switched off all the electrical appliances and went out.

'If I catch him with the same slutty girl named, Soo Jung Yeon, he's gonna get it from me.' I thought to myself as I dashed all the way to the club.

When I reached there, I went to the usual place Sehun would be at, the VIP lounge room 5. I took a deep breath in and out before turning the knob of the door to get in.

"Oh my fucking god, Oh Sehun, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? FUCKING STOP THAT NOW YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I hollered.

He was actually kissing that slutty girl, Soo Jung Yeon, and worst, he is un-zipping her dress and FUCK, HE IS TOPLESS. I can't believe that he acted that I wasn't there at all and he stripped her, she's naked...

"You look great tonight jagiya!~ These are so big, why can't you be my girlfriend? My now girlfriend is so ugly and she keeps nagging at me." Sehun said while smirking at that girl, he touched her boobs and nibbled down her neck.

That's it, I had enough of this nonsense. I went up to them and pulled the girl away and kicked her. Then I went and gave Sehun a real tight slap. I hoped that woke him up, but it didn't.

I swung the door open and slamed it. I ran out as fast as I could. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I ran. Who could understand me?

I didn't have anybody to confide in. No one was there. I was all alone in the park, it was around 3 am in the morning. I sat down on the bench and thought about life, my life with Oh Sehun.

Without knowing, I slept in the park for 2 hours. It's now 5 am in the morning. I made my way back home and I didn't cared if Sehun was back.

"OPEN THE DOOR, OH SEHUN, OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted for Sehun to open the door as I forgot to bring the house keys.

"Oh my god, jagiya, you're back! I was worried sick! Where did you go?" Sehun concerned me.

"Get lost, I don't wanna fucking see your face. It stinks." I cursed at him.

Sehun gave me a what-happened-to-you face and I just walked past him and went straight to the bedroom.