I still love you.

I didn't know what to do. So, I just start typing on my keyboard and told him to meet me at starbucks near Suho's house.

I went and grabbed Sehun's baseball jacket and put it on and told Suho I was going to meet Sehun. He offered to accompany me but I didn't want Sehun to misunderstood so I rejected.

I went down the building and walked to starbucks. I saw Sehun sitting down at the table near the window. I opened the entrance door and walked in and sat at the chair infront of Sehun.

"Jagiya.... I miss you... I'm so sorry for that incident the other day... I didn't know what I was doing, I-" Sehun tried to explain but I cut him off.

"Oppa... There's no need to explain. I... It's okay. I'll forgive you...." I didn't know what I was saying. I felt that, I did something sorry to him....

"Ah, jinjja? Gomawo jagiya. Saranghae. I promise I wouldn't have anything to do with that girl anymore. Alright? You're the only woman I'll ever love in my life. You make me feel special. I promise, I wouldn't let you get into any harm. Arasso?" Sehun said and he pulled me in for a hug, a warm hug. I've never felt like this before when Sehun hugged me. This hug feels extra warm, special and I felt my heart beat extremely fast. Did he managed to capture my heart once again?

"Oh, Soyeon ah. I just realised. You are wearing my baseball jacket." Sehun chuckled.

"Eh? Why? Can't I wear it? I'll take it off then." I faked anger and slowly took off the jacket.

Sehun stopped me and helped me put it back on and said "Ah aniya! You can wear it anytime, forever. I'll only let you wear my clothes, keke. Anyways, your t-shirt is too thin. You will feel cold without the jacket keke."

Ah, his warm words. I miss it. Sehun oppa, saranghae. I'll never ever leave you again.

"Shall we go and grab a bite at the cafeteria?" Sehun asked.

"Ne, arasso." I smiled at Sehun and off we went to the cafeteria with our fingers interlocking.

~ Wassup guys! It's been quite long since I last updated! Mianhae! >< I've been quite busy lately. But since it's the holidays now, I'll be able to update everyday! Just hope that lazyness doesn't take over me. Kekeke! Thanks for reading and being patient while waiting for every chapters to he updated! Love you guys! ~