I'm your guardian angel.

"Hey, Soyeon ah, wake up. We have reached my house." Suho said softly.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Suho beside me and he had opened the car door for me already.

"Oh ah? That was fast, hehe." I replied.

Suho chuckled and then closed the car door and we went in his house.

Wow, everything was so simple and black-and-white. The house was so clean, neat and tidy. Not even a single spot where dust can be found. Seems like Suho is really different from Sehun.

"Soyeon, why dont you take a seat? I'll get you some tea." Suho said.

"Ah? Aniya, Gwenchana oppa." I replied.

"Ahh... it's okay. I'll be right back okay?" Suho said and he went into the kitchen.

Oh! I just remembered the punch Sehun gave Suho. Argh! I'm gonna go into the kitchen and help him clean up the wound.

When I went into the kitchen I saw Suho washing his wound with water. I saw that there were cuts and bruises on his arm. Oh my gosh.. Suho oppa.... Mianhaeyo...

"Oppa, let me help you with that. Erm, where is the first-aid box?" I asked.

"Oh okay sure. It's in the first drawer."  Suho said while gritting his teeth in pain. Ugh... My heart broke.

I went and open the first drawer and I saw the first-aid box. I took it and placed it on the kitchen counter and opened it.

"So, oppa I'm going to apply this medicine to your arms, bear with the pain, ne?" I said and Suho nodded.

I applied the medicine slowly and gently not wanting to hurt Suho and cause him painfulness. Then I bandaged his arms and Ta-da! Done!

"Oppa, it's done!" I said while smiling.

"Aish, you cutie little dongsaeng." Suho said and he patted my head.

"Keke, Oppa... May I stay at your house tonight? I don't wanna go back home... I'm scared Sehun would punch me when I get back home.... Jebal?" I pleaded Suho with puppy-like eyes.

"Ahh.. Ne, arasso. You can stay here for as long as you like, ok?" Suho said.

"Gomawo oppa, saranghae! Ah.... But I don't have any clothes..." I said and pouted.

"Ah, gwenchana. Oppa will bring you to shop for clothings tomorrow, arasso?" Suho said.

"Ah, ne! Gomawo oppa! Saranghaeyo!" I said and showed my aegyo, bbuing bbuing!

"Okay, I think it's time for bed? Soyeon ah, you can sleep in my room and I'll sleeping on the couch in the living room. Oh and here follow me." Suho said.

I followed him to the bedroom and he took out an oversized white wolf 88 hoodie and handed it to me.

"Here change into this." Suho said and smiled.

"Ne arasso oppa!" I said and went into the toilet to change.

So, I didn't have any pants... nevermind. This hoodie is kind of big I'll just do without pants. So i took off the dress I was wearing and changed into the hoodie. "Hmm not bad, nyehehe." I said and then went out.

Suho stared at me with D.O's eyes and I was confused so I asked him why? While hooking my dress at the back of the door and together with Sehun's baseball jacket, yeah....

"Soyeon ah, you're not afraid that I'll lose control?" Suho smirked.

"Aigo oppa, I trust you. Kekeke." We both laughed.

"Ne, it's getting late already. Go and sleep okay? Goodnights, Soyeon." Suho said and he went out of the room.

"Aigo, what should I do? I can't possibly let oppa sleep outside the living room because of me? Argh, I'll just ask him to sleep with... me." I said and went out of the room.

"Oppa, I'm scared to be in the room alone... Can you accompany m-me?" I said.

"Ahh, scared? Ne, arasso, arasso." Suho said and we went into the bedroom.

We placed a bolster in the middle of us and said goodnight to one another and turned off the lights and went to bed.

Ah, hopefully nothing happens when we're sleeping. Kyaaa, goodnights.