Part Two

The crowd cheered as your group gave the final bow. It was amazing. The lights finally dimmed and all of you went backstage. You shriek a little as you bump into something. But you look up and found that something is actually a someone.

"Hi." His voice is too familiar.

You gave him a grin after a wink.

Kai has been teasing you since the start of the debut program. From slightly peeking inside your group's waiting room with a malicious smirk, and flirty glances. To some backstage encounters, he makes some of his fingers land in any bare spot of your skin.

"You gave me hard time last night." He said in a serious tone. "A hard ... hard time." Then Kai smirked.

And you know what he is talking about. Damn your cheeks burned. "But its okay. I forgive you." He chuckled "Forgive me? Excuse me." You crossed your arms in front of your chest.

He scanned the area from left to right. Then lowered his lips to your left ear.

"You know what ..." he started. "You did a great job ________. Damn, you are the only girl my eyes can see on that stage. I am itching to touch you ________. And you don't know how I want to rip that choker from your neck and replace it with my marks." He whispered.

You froze. The chill and heat you felt is just unbelievable. You still remember the hickey he gave you last night. Its still there, but you able to hide it with make up. Gosh, your getting excited. "I know you want me too." He finished after straightening his posture. "Actually no.." You said. Still on crossed arms.

His brows furrowed. "Seriously?" He said. "Yeah." You smiled. "But ..." You are looking straight into his eyes. "Not unless you make me." You bite your lower lip. "Make me want you, Kai." You are challenging him not breaking the intense eye contact but then he snapped. He grabbed you by your arm and dragged you to the nearest restroom. Both of you are locked inside in no time. Kai is breathing heavy. You can see his built up tension now. His eyes are furious like he is ready to kill. He suddenly grabbed you by shoulders and pinned you against the door. "You didn't know what you just said." He shake his head slightly. "I won't make you want me." Kai chuckled. "I'll make you beg for me babe." You shivered with his words. You felt the thrill through his voice. And all you can see is his luscious lips. You want to savor them. You remembered his lips last night. His bites, his tongue, all of it.

So you kissed him. Not hungry but savory. Like a first kiss again. Oh how you regret stopping him last night. The kiss was sweet and you pulled back just in time. You opened your eyes and looked at him with a smile.

"Babe , you know that's not just what I want." He smiled back. But then he attacked your neck. You gasped. You felt his teeth on your skin. The wetness from his mouth is hot. And it made you more excited down there. Until you felt the cloth of the choker ripped off of your neck. He sucked a portion of your skin and left stingy marks on it. He does it so good that your whole system is rambling inside.

His marking session continued as his hands travelled on your thighs and without a second you're lifted. You instantly caged his waist with your legs. The sensations you felt is indescribable when you felt his manhood against your thin shorts. "Coat off .." You blurted.

He freed you down and he stripped his shirt after his coat. His masculinity is shown right after your eyes now. Gosh he's beautiful. He came on for a rough kiss as he strip you down. He does this so professional that it didn't took him a minute to leave you with just your brassier. "You are beautiful.." He said after pulling from the kiss. Then he lifted you again , walking to the marble sink. He stayed between your legs and starts kissing you again.

Hungrier.. Rougher.. Hotter.. His tongue dominates yours. And you let him. His left hands reached to your back and unclasped your brassier. Your mounds are now visible. His eyes darted to them. More like worshipping them.