Description

Dominique Denney is a beautiful 16 year old trying to make it through high school. She is like the glue in her friendship with her best friends. She is intelligent and kind but do not get on her bad side. She has a lot of respect for herself and is still a virgin. She attracts many, many boys at her school but she knows the main thing that they want so she prefers to stay single.

Fiona Shepherd is the nicest of the three best friends and she is the innocent one. She is very pretty but doesn't focus on boyfriends yet. She is also known for being a "goody goody".

Victoria Murray is the aggressive one in the friendship. She doesn't stand for any foolishness and would do anything for the ones she cares about.She sleeps around with some of the seniors and doesn't take relationships seriously. Many boys think she is the hottest of the three and she is also Dominique and Fiona's bad influence.

Logan Miller is a sexy senior at the high school. He is 18 years old, has tattoos on his body and he has amazing hair. He attracts every girl in school. He is the quarter back of the football team. As good as he sounds, he is a player. He likes to sleep with a lot of different girls and doesn't care what happens after that.

Chris Bennett is one of Logan's best friends. He is on the football team. He actually takes his school work seriously but at the same time likes to party and sleep around.

Rashon Archer is also Logan's best friend. He actually learns at school and doesn't sleep around.He holds a place on the football team. He is the responsible one in the group and tries to keep them from doing outrageous things.