Chapter 3 - Accusations

Victoria entered the principal's office shaking with fear.

"Are you out of your mind! Having sex at school?! At this age?! Do you know how badly you could be punished?" Yelled Mr. Rivers.

"I am sorry but I wasn't the only one in the video!" She yelled back being disrespectful.

"Oh I already saw Logan and he explained everything to me perfectly." said Mr. Rivers.

"Oh yeah? And what did he tell you?" asked Victoria.

"He said that you forced yourself onto him and forced him to have sex with you."

"Oh my God and you believe this s***!!" Yelled V getting heated up.

"Watch your language Ms. Murray! Why wouldn't I believe him? He is the star quarter back. He doesn't have a reason to lie since he knows he could be banned from playing." explained the principal.

"Look you know what? Just punish me and let me get the hell out of here because you're just taking his side." She said.

"Well who told you to go and have sex with him? You could've kept your legs closed but instead you didn't it and now you're begging for sympathy."

"Just give me the punishment already!"yelled Victoria.

"You are going to do community services around this school whether it may be packing books in the library, serving lunches in the cafeteria or helping the groundsmen clean up the school. And you will be in detention for the next month, lunchtimes and after school. Are we clear Ms Murray!" Asked Mr. Rivers in a grave tone.

"Whatever." Said Victoria rolling her eyes and popping her bubble gum.

"Now get out of my office before I change my mind and suspend you!"

Victoria barged out of the office and marched through the courtyard to the bench where Dominique and Fiona were sitting.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" Asked Dominique.

"Don't act all sympathetic with me you two faced bitch! I know you sent out that video." Said Victoria.

After yelling, Victoria got the attention of all the students in the courtyard.

"What the fuck are you talking about! I didn't send it." replied Dominique.

"Bullshit!! You were the only mother fucker there." said V.

"I heard chuckles when I was leaving the bathroom but I didn't see anyone. They were probably recording the two of you the entire time and just stayed to hear our argument. And you know what? You wouldn't have to worry about this kind of shit if you would keep your business to yourself instead of giving it away like a high school slut!!!" shouted Dominique.

"Ohhhhh!!" shouted the crowd.

"You're really not getting anywhere with these lies. But if it wasn't you who the hell do you think it was ?" she replied.

"I said I didn't see anyone!" yelled Dominique.

"You have literally 5 seconds to tell me who it was or I'm gonna get into more trouble for beating a two faced bitch!" yelled V.

Dominique gave Victoria a stink look waiting for her to lay a hand on her.

"Five, ..... Four, ....... Three, ....... Two, ......" Victoria counted down.

"Alright! I know who did it." said a boy turning around chuckling.

It was Logan.

"The people who recorded us were.... Rashon and Chris."he explained.

"I told them to do it but only because you pretended not to know what happened between us when you were with your little friends." he said.

"Once you have sex with the king(pointing at himself) you must never be ashamed. And you know it was amazing.... all six times." he said as the crowd gasped.

"What the fuck am I really hearing. These bitches are so fake. But you know you ain't getting no more after this right?"she asked.

"Oh don't worry I already have my eyes on my next project." said Logan sounding proud.

"I am so glad for your sorry ass!" said Dominique. "I mean why would I record you two? To make myself puke? Oh and Logan? Next time you should let her get to one to see what happens." she said looking up and down and Victoria.

The bell rung for lunch to end and Mr. Rivers comes out of his office and yells, "Alright everyone get to class!"

Everyone leaves the courtyard and goes to class.