Chapter 1 - Time for school

It was almost the start of a new school going to year 7, I was excited and nervous at the same time. Wondering what will happen as I walk through the doors...

It was the day before school and of course my mum took me shopping🙄 for new clothes. My mum is the 'fashionable type of mum' unlike me I don't have much style.

Mum: what are you wearing sweety?!
Me: ...
Mum: Honey?... (expecting him to be on her side)
Dad: she is fine the way she is
Dad: Jessica just be yourself
Jessica: Thx... I guess

Then I went outside to meet up with my best friend, Bridget, at the front yard. She then comes up to me.

Bridget: hey! I made a poster of choices of what I should wear tomorrow what do u think I should wear?
Me: umm this top, this skirt, sneakers etc.
Bridget: ok thx😊
Me: well I hope we are in the same homerooms
Bridget: well that's not likely to happen because our last names our different if you change yours to and an M then likely yes but anyway see tomorrow on the bus?
Me: ya bet!

*Next day*

Mum: time to wake up Jessica it's your big day!
Jessica: yeah I guess so 😐 *yawn*

I get out of bed and get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast and as I finished my cereal someone was knocking at the door.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

It was of course Bridget but as I saw her come in she was like an angel her outfit was amazing!

Me: wow! I love your outfit!
Bridget: thx!

Me compared to her outfit was just... Ikr no words I really wanted to change my outfit at that moment.

DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER BUT YH I TRIED😬