[Ch 6]I'm going to a juvenile delinquent school for guys. Wait wha? for guys?!?

"Lots of angels are in the world tonight, Mommy." I said while looking up.

She smiled down at me, "And why do you think that, my dear?"

"Well, because there are lots of holes in the sky tonight." I tugged on her hand, "See all the bright dots in the sky? That's where the angels poked their fingers in the darkness, just to show us a little piece of Heaven."

....

"This is for you." I smiled at Sean.

"What is it?"

"It's my heart necklace."

"It's broken."

"I know. I hit it with a hammer."

"And why would you do that?" He asked, surprised.

"Because I wanted to give you my heart, of course."

"Why not the whole thing?" he questioned after a moment of silence.

I gasped. "And die?!? I think not!"

---

"What do you want for your birthday, Trix?" I asked.

"I want a rainbow. A big rainbow. One made of Skittles. Do you know why?" She grinned up at me.

"Enlighten me." I suggested with a smile.

"Because I want to taste the rainbow."

---

"Today's going to be the best Christmas ever." Olivia said enthusiastically as she entered the living room.

"And why is that, Olie?" I asked with a smile.

She looked up at me as if I was stupid. "Well, because I said so, that's why."

---

"I'm with Sean." Lucy admitted when the rollercoaster came to a halt.

I rolled my eyes. "Tell me something I don't know."

She looked at me with wide eyes. "How did you know?"

"Gosh, I don't know, maybe when Jake and I caught you making out on my bed?"

"Oh." She glanced up at me. "So how did that give you the idea we were going out?"

---

"I'm loving you today, tomorrow, yesterday, and forever. Always."

---

"-Guess what I got you today?" They asked brightly.

"I can only wonder, sweetheart." I smiled down at them.

"I got you a bottle."

"And why is that?"

"To keep your tears in, of course. It must be hard making new ones all the time."

---

I snapped out of my memories when I heard voices in the distance. Maybe this dream won't be as painful as the memories.

"I feel terrible, boss." Mr. Hartkins apologized in an over-exaggerated tone.

"Jeff, if it went how you said it went, then don't worry about it. I'm sure she'll understand." Sam comforted him.

Somebody sighed, obviously annoyed, "That's not what happened, Mr. Bradford! Melanie didn't just trip and hit her head on the table. It wouldn't explain the handprints on her shoulders." A guy, sounding terribly