Prologue and Sypnosis

Prologue:

The time is changing, my fate interlines beyond imagined, A wish that grants myself a new life a new purpose but I don’t really understand why me? And why mom and dad you ever leave me? I love you for the rest of my life!? Did I do something wrong? Please come back! In a forest far-off in the coast of my village, a note was read and opened that leads a troubling fate filled with things revolted of new changes and misunderstandings came across.

Found a box on a nearby abandon house deep within the forest that contains a book of such unknown language, Along with a music box that played an unknown song that echoed upon the nearby stream, and a scroll of such imagination that traveled my beyond of dreams.

With a note on top of the old wooden box, My journey now starts as the search of the music crystals began before the mysteries of the stigma, Once again happened that led people vanished and tortured upon the realms of the skies in different dimensions while I am chased by the death of a merciless group while meeting two people accompanying me here on out.

For which is a thread of the nearby conflict of the stars and the constellations in a second, a whole world may perished to the depths of the stigma, The thread that surrounds our fate is now linked to the stigma’s nearby future, “Stigma Threaded”

Synopsis:

May challenges and difficulty are going to set foot on the protagonists life of each trial there is a chance of dying and corrupting your soul that will soon develop upon the characters neither bad or good mood and view their own lives, neither sorrow or happy it claims to be linked to the stigma, which threaded the journey and the travels along the way while being watched by a group of such no mercy that will be a great grave of the protagonists life, while the search of the crystals has began to forged and fulfilled to stop the upcoming disaster known as the stigma, that is considered to be a true despise upon the people, while one of the protagonist is searching for her family that she badly loves them enough to face the danger of this unknown mystery of the stigma that is all because of that letter which somehow linked to the stars and constellations which the threaded along this journey of the mistaken fate to correct the person’s soul and mind to make them free from the curse of the stigma. “Stigma Threaded”