Chapter 1- The Song of Long Dreams

Last Chapter’s POV:

“I am your guide and helper for this task, Nice to meet you!” The doll said in a happy tone that shone glee and happiness around, hey! Hello! Are you dead or what?” the doll followed its sentence in a mere confuse and idiot like, as I suddenly felt shocked and scared which knock me out getting me in sleep for a long time.

Present time “Third Person POV”

The sun now erupted on the clear blue sky that appears normal and bright which shone on the illuminations of the wonderful rainbow on the midst of the sun’s epoch that brings a wonderful joy to all, Music, songs and DVD’s are scattered throughout the world’s sheer entertainment, that gives many inspirations even T-shirts are made for the boys and girls of all ages, their lives are acquainted of music and entertainment of all kinds.

Upon presuming of the south district in a midst of chaos and confusement filled with so many misunderstandings of many kinds, In an old apartment filled with dust and dirt all over was a boy of a hair of white that purifies its image of its innocence with a mix of mysterious and demise, he was lying unconscious on the floor who never believed this Is reality and it is a dream of such, while having a dream of his parents in his moments of happy and sad that was seen of his mumbling and a smile stretched on his face.

Shiori’s POV: Dream

“Mom, Dad I love you two both!” A smile stretched on my face that says integrity of words of love and concern, “We love you too!” the two of them answered in a smile that embraces my heart that spreads warmth into my soul and mine of change.

Present time:

“Hey! Hello! Are you dead or such?” The doll said that appears to questioned me in a matter of seconds, I opened my eyes hoping it was all a dream that everything that happen here is unreal, But it was stopped when a doll was standing upon me looking suspicious and deceiving as well, “Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!” it said as it somehow grabs my shirt which the doll is pulling me backwards and forwards like he is crushing me.

“What? What do you want?” I said in a tone of annoyance but caring as well, “So I will introduce myself again! I am your guide and helper for this task, so understand!” it said while marching in the same direction left and right while somehow pointing like a big deal, “Eh to? Can you explain this?” I said while trying not to shout, “Well do you remember about the note you have!” it said while trying to be nice, “Well, yes and why?” I said in a questioned look.

“You see, this is the task you have been given” the doll said in sheer integrity, “What task?” I replied back which it sighed like I was a complete moron, “The task you have readied from the king himself of his own handwriting” the doll said back, “Do you mean that letter is the cause of this so if I have that letter and throw it off it would undo, right!” I answered idiotically, “Well that’s pure idiotic, but it somehow can do it” it said in a gesturing manner, I go down the hallway as soon as possible when the answer was met, passing the people in return with a silent footsteps making sure not wake up someone going down through the ladders which is surprisingly stable, “Hey! Are you an idiot!” the doll said with a frightening face of somehow mysterious.

“If I throw that letter it would probably undo the curse, so if I would guess it would probably work!” I ran up and down ignoring the noises I heard before me, “Hey! Stop!” the doll quivered until it somehow floats in thin air, Come on! That’s cheating! “Where are you going?” the doll spoke in mere annoyance.

“I am going to throw this stupid letter!” I answered back, “Hahhhh! That’s ridiculous! It can only be stopped if you gave up your life for it!” the doll replied with a loud tone with sarcasm on his voice, “What? I don’t want to believe in that, you cannot stop me!” I spoke of dismayed appearing my true feelings of doubt and conscience; I hurried over to the near-end river that was passed upon a road that leads a long path through the streets on the signs it say while being chased by a rampaged doll which I go rapidly going to the river which it seems to be flowing upon the shriveled path it takes while the leaves are blown by the wind it gets.